Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This thread is for the fans of .hack, like me, that wanna talk about either three of the series. SIGN(my favorite so far), Legend of the twilight, and Liminality. Plus the several OAVs. The only OAV I've seen though, is GIFT. .hack is definitely one of the best series of Anime :animesmil Of course, that's just an opinion. Please don't give out SPAM. SPAM bad.

As a side subject...I was wondering...What/Who's better? Tsukasa and the power of Morganna, or Kite and the twilight bracelet? I can't really decide yet, :animesmil
Posted
If you want to talk about a specific Anime, feel free to revive the threads that already exist, no matter how old they are. There are already threads open for the hack series. [url=http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=38208]Click here to find them[/url].

Thread Closed.

-Arvi
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...