OtakuBoards

Demons & Humans [Pg-13: ML]

digiX

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]Azuroth gripped on to Lokins back, the chain of his weapon rattleing lightly with the surge of motion. He held one of his blades in his hand firmly.
[B]
"If they come after me then so be it. I'll kill them as well."[/B] Lokin peaked over his own shoulder at Azuroth.
[B]
"You really so ready as to kill humans from your own organization?"[/B] Azuroth stared off into the distance.
[B]
"Yes I am. They threaten my life then their life will end. If Rob or Erebrus comes after me then they will die as well. I'm sure everyone will be fine with Alina working with demons, she is half after all."[/B] Lokin looked forward again, making sure he wasn't gonna crash.
[B]
"You speak as if you have killed another human before, I thought you slayed demons to protect humans."[/B] Azuroth let out a deep throated laugh.
[B]
"They all do, I kill who ever is in my way. I've killed several humans, Alina over there knows. I was only allowed to stay because of all the demon heads I brought and my skills were required. I'm a better friend then an enemy."[/B] Lokin snickered.
[B]
"A lot of demons already know that."[/B] Lokin turned his head to Kelvin and he started to speak with him again. Azuroth's cold stare went off into the distance, gripping his weapon more firmly.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Alina gripped her arrows
"I dont like the have a problem killing either of you" Alina said
"dont mention my relationship with him or my lineage again im hear for kelvin because he agreded to show me to the demon utopia
"yu know Lokin if you show up with him on your back ur gonna be the enemy of all demons I dont care either way so if you want toss him down and go" he said as the apprached the invisible barrier "so anybody want to turn back or not we're ant the border so make the chocie

Nyx gripped tightly onto her daggers as they approached Utopia. She moved closer to Azuroth, who looked at her suspiciously. "What do you want?" he asked.
"Do me a favor," Nyx said.
"Why should I? You were the one who said it was foolish to trust me."
Nyx replied,"I think I changed my opinion of you, at least for right now. It doesn't matter to me if Rob comes, but if you see Erebrus I want to personally take care of him."
"You just saw your brother and you're suddenly ready to kill him? I won't hold back if he or anyone else tries to attack me."
"If he doesn't change his mind, then I'll stay out of your way. Just let me talk to him."
Azuroth stared at her for a moment then nodded. If Erebrus would not change sides, then he would no longer be allowed to interfere.