Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
i need help in starting an rp of my own. i'm still a newbie at it, but i want to anyways. I want to make an rp about half animal people but i don't know what to make it about or if anyone's gonna want to do such a rp. help please! :catgirl:
Posted
[color=DarkOrange][size=1][b]Half animal people huh?

Sounds interesting. I'm taking that you would want to be half-cat of course?

Anyway, PM me if you want help. I'd be glad to help you out, if you like of course.[/color][/size][/b]
Posted
Well that sounds sweet! I'd totally do something like that. I'm still new at the whole thing too. But I enjoy it and it sounds like a good idea. At the moment I'm not sure what it would be about but I'll get back to you on that ok. I hope others will think it's good too. Half animal half people. I love the whole fantasy adventure type thing.
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Metal Dragon
Posted
[COLOR=Red]Sounds like a cool idea, I'd love to help :D [/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...