Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I get my anime at a hobby shop....mainly anime but there are other stuff there to its called Toy Mandala. If they dont have an anime there they could probably order it for me. They have games and even contests either with video games or card games. :animesmil
Posted
Well I went to Fyes and I saw that they had Gantz for 15.00 and I think that is pretty good but I did not see alot of anime that was the only one they had. :animecry: But as in OST I saw alot
Posted
Hm, Suncoast has the best selection, but Best Buy has better prices. At least for physical stores. I'd pick Suncoast, since they usually have what I'm looking for. Too bad they'll probably go under...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[quote name='Avenged666fold']Has aybody gone to MediaCavern.com? I think they have a sale now.[/quote]

I love you times a 1,0000000000000000000000 thank you so much. I will start buying my anime from here.
Posted
[quote name='animeloyalist91']Well I went to Fyes and I saw that they had Gantz for 15.00 and I think that is pretty good but I did not see alot of anime that was the only one they had. :animecry: But as in OST I saw alot[/quote]

Thats because GANTZ has two episodes per volume.Anything more than $15 would be outrageous.
Guest Stafal-chan
Posted
The suncoast in my mall had really good prices...then they closed...TT_TT hee hee turns out they were money lauderin'(yeah probably spelled that wrong) ^_^ tee hee but i'm still mad...cuz i dun really care what they're doing as long as i get my anime ^_^
Posted
I would have to say ebay is always a good choice especially if you're trying to get a hard-to-find special edition, collector's box or what have you, for usually cheaper than retail, but you also have to take shipping into account and also double check that you're not buying a cheap chinese bootleg. back home i used to always go to suncoast because they had a huge selection and usually had a pretty decent sale going on. But now that im stationed overseas i pretty much have to buy everything online and shipping is always a ***** to korea :animecry:
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest meimei02
Posted
I totally say Ebay because you can save sooooo much money. But you always have to be careful of the people you buy from. Plus, if you have a reigon free DVD player and you buy different reigon DVD's you save even more, (I have found). If I can't wait that long I go to Best Buy or Suncoast for more mainstream anime.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...