OtakuBoards

Odd things your friends do weekly / monthly / yearly and what not

J!nX

I know some people have this thing where them and their friends being weekly monthly or yearly do on the same day same time and such. Me and my friends every sunday night / monday morning stay up all night then go to breakfast at 5 am before school... why I don't know but it's been like that for around 3 years now.

So what do you guys have?

[color=hotpink][size=1]Every year my sisters and I and one of my old friends go to this Scottish festival here in Georgia, in Culloden, and we always find a hot guy to stalk. I really don't see that happening this year, though, since one of my sisters is moving to Savannah, I'm now married, and my old friend is about to have a baby, like, tomorrow. O_o But hey, I'm still going, regardless of whether or not I stalk any hot guys. Last year it was on my birthday. Hawt.[/size][/color]

[COLOR=maroon]Every Saturday, without fail, I clean my room, do my laundry, and procrastinate. I guess that doesn't count, but you would not believe how necessary it is for me to do those things.

My friend and I have a "month in review" session where we see how we've progressed (in whatever we were doing that month). Then we set out plans for the upcoming month. There aren't any solid goals, but just things we would want to do (i.e., go to the gym more often - not how often, just more often). Also, if what we did the previous month was worthwhile, we try to continue it (but we usually don't, haha). Rinse, repeat.[/COLOR]

[FONT=Times New Roman]undefined[/FONT][SIZE=1]undefined[/SIZE][COLOR=DarkRed]undefined[/COLOR]

every weekend, me and my friends would mess with random people at the mall.....this has been going on for quite awhile now..... i think our last visit was out fifth or sixth time messing around with people... a good game to play in the mall, by the way, is....tag. not just with your aquantinces but with everybody! [except for the mall police, they are hard to bend the rules with.... =/]

actually every week (alright this may sound werid as hell) we have a day , which is tuesday. we have a special saying on tuesday....

Rape is a crime but not on tuesdays. so on tuesdays everyone pretends to rape each other. lol! yea werid as hell i told ya!:animesmil

[color=#555555][FONT=Tahoma]You know what? If I got up at 5 in the morning on Monday I don't think I'd be alive.

Every time a new Mario Party, Mario Kart, Smash Bros. (or any other games we find addictive) or Fullmetal Alchemist DVD comes out, my best friend and I hold a giant sleepover and stay up all night trying to beat the games before we go to sleep. Fortunately for us Mario Party is incredibly easy, but Smash Bros. and Mario Kart can take the whole weekend. Which is [i]not[/i] good sleep. But it's always fun. We do other stuff too.

On top of that, every time a new X-Men movie comes out my two other best friends and I go see it the day it comes out in theatres. We get there an hour to two hours early. So because of this, we've seen X1 and 2 on the premiering date. X3 will be awesome. [/FONT] [/COLOR]

[QUOTE=White][color=#555555][FONT=Tahoma]Every time a new Mario Party, Mario Kart, Smash Bros. (or any other games we find addictive) or Fullmetal Alchemist DVD comes out, my best friend and I hold a giant sleepover and stay up all night trying to beat the games before we go to sleep. Fortunately for us Mario Party is incredibly easy, but Smash Bros. and Mario Kart can take the whole weekend. Which is [i]not[/i] good sleep. But it's always fun. We do other stuff too.
[/FONT] [/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]^ Now I no longer feel Lonely about what I do on videogames...My next adventure will be Kingdom Hearts 2 though...-marks sleep off of his to do list-

Well My personal thing that I do weekly always happens on fridays. I always have a ton of homework and I always say to myself," Alright, its going to be just like it is any day...Now I have to sit down and start my work." And I get there, then always something happens..then something else..than that one other thing... and before I know it its sunday and I haven't started, I am going to have to break that trend some time soon..its a really bad one that I know later in life is really going to bite me in teh arse.

The last thing though I think has to be the oddest. My friend whom I sit with at lunch everyday. He will be eating lunch like any normal person would then suddenly he may just turn around and look at the clock. For some odd reason he likes to count down to 12:00 P.M Why? I have asked him that and he says that its because it marks the middle of the day, the exact point where [insert more yadayadayada here]. Although we have asked him before if he counts down to 12:00 Am..this is not known at this time at the moment though x3[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Guest D. Resurrected
for me me and my friends every friday no mater what go to atomic comics a chill with the owner.Also me being a magic the gathering fan I pertisipate at the tornament they hold every friday night at 5:00 p.m.Been doing this for 8 Years now :D

[FONT=Arial]Ah, I wish I had odd things to talk about. I guess the weirdest thing my boyfriend and I have done is play DDR everytime we go out on a date (always to Q-Zar). I try really hard to hold band practice every once in a while, but so far, nobody has been able to make it. I'm planning on some random, weird things, though, do they count? For instance, putting on a concert as pirates/Glindas in New York. Love love love.[/FONT]

[SIZE=1]My two buddies IRL and I get together very often on the weekends--every few Saturdays or so--and just have a full on Geek Party. That party often entails a lot of pizza, soda, and what ever movie/game/tv show/ anime we are obsessing about at the moment. Lately, mock fighting has been added to the list, a very bizaare occurance, I have to say.

You see, I'm a girl. A very small girl. My two buddies are guys, both big and at least 5'9". I am astonished that there are no sexual undertones to these mock fights. Even more surprising is that I can stand up to them pretty damn well. Starwind, you should be ashamed of yourself for having a girl whose 5'1" beat you up so easily!

Another ritual I personally have would be staying up until at least 1AM every Saturday night to watch the premiers they have on CN and [as]. I'm pretty excited, seeing as [as] is going to be showing Eureka 7 on the fix in the middle of April. ^^

Yeah, good times. [/SIZE]