OtakuBoards

What's the stupidest thing you've ever done?

NekoSama101

[quote name='ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9911ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Okay less agnsty more funny?[/color'][/font][/quote]

[color=crimson]Preferably.

I work at Wendy's ([i]awesome[/i]) on the night crew, mainly. I had been cleaning the fryers- a convoluted process that involves various knobs and brushes. A thankless task, but the main problem is that as you clean a fryer you obviously can't use it- you take the fry baskets out and place them elsewhere. Anyway, to make a long story short, I pulled up a fresh basket of fries as I was cleaning one of the fryers (three in all) and because of where I had placed the unused fry baskets I kind of did this weird maneuver around them (seemed like a good idea at the time) that ended with the side of the hot fry basket branding my left arm, lol. It left this weird looking, several inch long burn mark that was kind of like a railroad track. Took a couple of weeks to go away, lol.

That's the most recent dumb thing that I've done though there are plenty of other stories of idiocy I could tell.[/color]

• 2 weeks later...
[COLOR=Indigo]Well i'm clumsy anyway so i spill and knock over alot of stuff all the time. as it is i don't even flinch now, i just go straight to damage control.

ok one time i was driving to birmingham with my aunt, and we stopped at wendy's and got a sweet tea and i spilled the ENTIRE cup on the seat (luckily not on myself) and made my aunt turn around to get me another tea. :D

I also tried to give hints to some of my guy friends (to help my girl friends out) and none of them got it, and i actually had to come up with a story to cover up with one of them because for some reason he thought that i had asked him a question even though i didn't, and he wouldn't shut up! :animesigh

ask my parents what stupid things i've done >.> yeah that was smart. -_-

um.....my cousin walked around for half an hour holding her drink, while looking for it. :D she was taking sips and would give her best friend a drink but kept looking for it until her friend finally pointed it out to he. lol

My friend and I drove into the parking lot of wendy's throught the exit :animesmil

I'm pretty sure i'll think of other things later on :catgirl: [/COLOR]

the stupidest thing that i have ever done is when i mix my friends names around. it is so stupid and i feel so embarassed. the second one is when i said that i liked someone when i meant to say that i hate all of you. talk about emabarassing. omg i never lived to the day to express it all.

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Ok if the typing is bad I blame it on the fact that I just finished painting my nails with cheap polish. And I don't want to chip it before I go to bed.

Last year when I was driving through Cleveland OH I thought I had gotten lost on I271 and called my parents.. . I even pulled off the road to do that but then I realized I was reading the map wrong and was still on 271S just in a different part then when I had driven there with my mom.

When I was a junior in high school I was running late to US history I lost one of my shoes and it skidded to a stop infront of class.

I went after my drunk male roommate because he started yelling at me and instead of being scared I was angry and only realized at the last minute that even though we were the same height he was stronger than me

This wasn't me, but my best friend was driving me back to college once and we stopped at a Burger King on rte 96 and when she was exiting she some how managed to exit on into on coming traffic then in order to avoid getting hit she drove over the median.

My brother and I were in a heated discussion about something at dinner and he stabbed himself in the back of his head with a fork. I really don't know how that happened.[/color][/font]

Trying to prove that I could do anything my big brother could do I, well, got hurt a lot. For example: When I was 5 and I wanted to climb on the jungle gym like he was. I fell. I broke my arm. I had to wear a stupid plaster cast for the entire summer. It was hot and itchy. When you are only 5 you are not as coordinated as a 7 year old.

As for stupid/embarrassing: I walked into a screen door for a sliding glass door with a plate filled with food. I was on the inside of the house going out. I just didn't see the screen. Unfortunately for my aunt, whose house this was at, the inside was her formal living room with white carpet. Yeah, BBQ sauce and ketchup don't like to come out of white carpet easily.

Dont' even get me started on stupid...I'm pretty much the queen of all klutzes...

One morning before school last year, I put a biscuit in the toaster oven. Remember, it's like a mini-oven, hot coils and all. When the evil thing beeped at me to get the biscuit out, I didn't wanna burn myself, so I stupidly grabbed a paper towel to hold it with. The towel fanned out, making it touch the hot coils. Paper+350 degree metal coils=fire, apparently. I ran around the kitchen holding it screaming "FIRE," but my dad though I was saying spider and didn't even look. Luckily, my mom saw it (I was too stupid to bring it to the sink), grabbed it, and put the thing out >_<

Also, when I was 5, I think, I had a cheeseburger from Wendy's, which was still wrapped in foil. My mom was outside putting up Christmas lights, and my dad was at work. My sister was one year old. I put it in the microvave for one minute, and went to get my fries. I came back, the burger was flaming, the microwave was smoking and all black inside, and it smelled really, really bad...

I jumped off my roof (3 story house) on a dare. Not Fun :animeswea

I can't think of anything else right now, but I'm sure I will...

Guest KAZUTA
Once i road bike off my house. boy was i stupid i made it the frist time! they said it was luck. I tolled them it was skill! so I did it a second time. :animeswea [B]They were right![/B] I fell head first in to the ground, And my bike was no more! :animecry: Luckly I made it a way ok! :animesigh

Guest Asuna-sun
Once I listened to to this boy when I was swinging on a rope swing .He was laughing very stupid.I let go and hit my head on a giant rock! :animecry: Luckily no concusion.when I remebered I felt like killing him! :mad:

[CENTER][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Verdana]I've have done too many stupid things to count.

Some funnier ones include breaking a light-bulb with my foot, running into a post with a truck and totally trashing it, and provoking my friend during a game of Silent Capture The Flag so she kicked me and broke my toenail off.

But the above all stupidest was when I told a friend that I loved like a brother I would go out with him.
The thing is,I hadn't seen him for like 5 months, and when I did, I was blown away. He looked so much better than the last time I saw him, and when he asked, I of course said yes.
It was a great night.

Then, I got grounded, and couldn't see him for a few days. And when I did, he asked if we were really going out. Like [I]actually[/I] seeing eachother. I said yes because I was so selfish and, he was my first "boyfriend".
We "broke up" like 2 days later, and now I am so bitter about it.

And its pretty much all my fault.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Guest Metal Dragon
My parents where right next to me when they thought I was asleep and in attempt to scare them I tried to jump from the bed to the floor. I must've done something wrong since I went the wrong way and hit the wall.

The stupidest thing i ever done....well there are alot of those
Lets see
i triped over my carpet and broke my ancle for the 5th time and had to get a bone in my foot 3 weeks later.
UHhh i poured cat litter ALLL over my cat when i was four
OH! i ran into a wall then got smushed with the door and almost broke my nose
i ran into a garbage can in a movie thearter and brusied my elbow and was in a sling for about a month and a half
I chace my sister driving her car and chiped a bone in my ankel and was on cruches for 6 weeks
Teheh i played DDR for almost 3 days strait and blew out both of my knees :animeblus :animeswea
I triped over a cordless phone( the phone part mind you) twice
Fell off a riser in a chorous concert and got yell at by my teacher after wards....

So yeah im told i give a new name to the term clutz :animeshy: :animeshy:

[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=2]
The most embarassing thing that I have done was mixing my friends names up and calling the wrong names in a soccer game! :animeshy:
How embarassing is that when everyone can see you and hear you say that? :animeswea
[/FONT][/SIZE]

Mine takes the cake, and it only happened a few days ago. I overwrote my hundred hour Final Fantasy X file. I went on to one of my earlier files (only about 8 hours in) to get an Al Bhed primer from a place you can't return to in the game. I got it, then went to the save sphere. I realized too late I had saved over my primary file. All my data... gone. And I had the most amazingly rad file you could ever imagine. My Blitz team had finally gotten to the maximum level... all my characters had at least one stat at over 100... I had nearly everyone's legendary weapons activated... I beat that totally frustrating Chocobo race in 0.0 seconds... GRR! I still haven't forgiven myself.

Other stupid things I've done... one time I ate a Yu-Gi-Oh card. A holographic one. Best tasting Blue Eyes White Dragon ever. I did it on the school bus, and I swear to god, the third grader in the seat across from me looked horrified, like I shot his dog or something. I also got kicked out of preschool. On the first day. Yeah. Me... who'da thunk it? And there was the time when I was three and I ran through the screen door... that kinda hurt.

I have done many Cringe-worthy things in my time.

1) Forgetting that an oven is hot. I was cooking, and I reached inside to pull the dish out of the oven. according to my friends, immediately adfter the incident I yelled "How was I supposed to know that an oven would be hot?"

2) Using nunchuks while intoxicated. I can safely say that tis was a painful and humiliating experience, my friends found it dead funny though.

3) falling down the stairs whilst playing my guitar - I was wandering around the house playing my guitar, as I sometimes do. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going, and fell down the stairs. Interesting to note that I continued playing whilst I was falling.

1.I nearly failed high school because of my junior and sophmore years. I let my depression consume me.

2. Forgot to call in at work a second time and inform my boss that I had pnuemonia. When I came back they were nice enough to inform me that I had "quit".

Meh...I know there's a lot more, but this is what jumps to mind at the moment.

Guest sesshisgrl01
the stupidest thing i've done is

i'm at my freinds house and we're laughing at this one guys profile
i said," and to think, people call me stupid" and with that i back up trip over my chair fall on the floor and hit my shoulder on her bed edge and scared the cat which jumped on me. i still have claw marks lol

I once turned up to a house party pretty drunk. Nobody would answer the front door (the music was pretty loud). So, I decided to go around the back. Unfortunatly, the gate was locked so I thought it would be a good idea to climb over the shed. Which I did . . . asI was jumping down the other side, my foot caught in a lantern, ripping it off the wall. i then fell and smacked my head off the patio. Ouch!Luckily I was too drunk to experience the full extend of the pain. Nobody realised what I had done, or found it odd that I had come through the back door, rather than the front. Luckily for me, some other fool kicked down a door, so not much notice was paid to the lantern.

That's probably the stoopidest thing I've ever done.

I ust remembered another, that tops my previous three.

a couple of months ago, I'd eaten soemthing bad for breakfast. It was playing hell with my gut.

So anyway, i hopped on my Motorcycle, and went off to college, While on the way I began to feel decidedly ill.

I.... Vomited in my motorcycle helmet, while on the road.......

Major stupidness.

ewww man . You still got the helmet? Or you thrown it away because you couldn't get rid of the smell?

The stupidest thing I've done is play my X box for an entire weekend. Constantly. I completed Halo 1 and 2, DOA 3 and Ultimate, and all the games on the Sonic Mega Collection.

It might not sound that stupid, but when you couple that with hardly any food or drink because I kept forgetting to get something, you get major dehydration, malnutrition, sleep deprivation, slight arthritis in your fingers, and your eyes feel like someone has gone all over them with Sandpaper.

That's my stupidest thing I've done becuase I actually chose to do that.

Never again...