Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest naruto_1317
Posted
[quote name='Dbzman26']My favorite character in Dragonball Z is Vegeta and I was wondering about everybody else's favorite character.[/quote]
Well in my opion It would be Trunks!!!
Posted
Low detailed posts lol.

I'd have to say in Dragonball Z... hmm probably Gohan because of how he [spoiler]defeats cell[/spoiler] and the future gohan is kewl to because of the [spoiler]one arm[/spoiler] ,but I don't really remember enough detail of the show to know where to say
Guest Jeawlcena
Posted
MY fav is....oh....whats his name.....its Gokus father.....Bartok....that it....hmmmm.....
Posted
[COLOR=Indigo]How about saying [B]why[/B] you feel that that is your favorite character?

For me it would be Shindo from Gravitation. Not only is he cute when he dresses up in a banana suite, dog, or a sailor scout uniform, his personality and over reactions make me laugh. Plus, I like the Pink hair and the cute puppy eyes that he tends to make.[/COLOR]
Posted
Everyone here except for _Kenshin_ and Japan_86 should consider this a warning. OB encourages good post quality, as I've said elsewhere. What does that mean? Using proper grammar, punctuation and spelling; not spamming up threads with constant one-line replies; giving reasons for your choices, especially in a favorites topic--and so forth. So please put a little more thought into your future posts. Thanks.

Thread closed.

ETA: Also, it wasn't totally clear whether the original poster wanted to talk about favorite DBZ characters, or favorite characters from any anime. If it was the former, this should have been posted in the official DBZ topic.

~Dagger~
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...