OtakuBoards

Conquest: Arcana Underground [M-VL]

JT Darkfire

Which would you prefer?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you prefer?

• One thread for all characters
    • One thread per country
    • One thread per country, plus a crossover thread.

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=3][B][CENTER]Conquest: Arcana
[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE]
[I]The land of Arcana is a strange place. It?s four countries house unique creatures, and even more unique individuals. The Empire of Aeron, with its swift Rocs and skillful archers. The Island nation of Porthos, with its nimble thieves and mighty Sea Serpents. The Desert country of Geo, filled with mighty warriors and the impenetrable Gollem. The molten territory known as Pyrax, with its master craftsmen and deadly Dragons..

Each one of these nations held an unstable alliance with one another. The slightest spark could set off an open war.

And that?s when it happened.

A young dragon managed to escape from its hatchery and attacked the neighbring country of Porthos, throwing them completely off guard and destroying the home of one of Porthos?s most prominent politicians. Taking this as a sign of aggression, Porthos prepared a counterstrike. Aeron and Geo, believing that the treaty had been violated and that they might be the next target, took to arms. This led to an open war, consuming the continent in total warfare.

Lives were lost, homes were destroyed, and bonds were broken?

...I wish I hadn't been there.[/I][/COLOR]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Underground for Conquest: Arcana! If you thought the story was the only thing that was unique, wait till you hear this; I have decided that if this becomes a large enough hit in the Arena Inn, I will create four different threads, each one for a nation from the continent of Arcana. Forgive me if I seem a bit...eccentric right now. I haven't had an RP that has been this successful this early on since...ever.

I will be putting links for the different RPs below if it turns out I need them
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Space reserved for links

For those of you who have no idea what this RP is about...Please check [URL=http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=52759]this link[/URL] to visit our sign-up section in the Arena Inn.

This Underground is actually where you can place questions/comments about the RP, or even just discuss it amongst yourselves. This a thread for anyone who's interested, participant or otherwise. As soon as a few more people sign up, I'll get this thing started.

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]I really like the idea behind this thread. I've been wanting to do some kind of RP with golem-like things for some time now, so I'm glad you've come up with this one, JT.

I can see the merits behind most of your proposed setups, but also some cons. If we do one thread, then it might get bogged down with posts that half the characters aren't even involved in. But, then again, it's only one thread to check, which might be a hassle for multiple ones.

But other than the hassle of checking five threads, I like the idea of one thread per country and a crossover one.

Oh and P.S., sorry that my writing sample is so huge and completely unrelated to the thread, I didn't feel like writing something on the spot.[/FONT][/COLOR]