OtakuBoards

What do you think the opposite sex finds attractive about you?

ChibiHorsewoman

gotta think about that id say my sense of humor, the fact that i can tell of anybody, make fun of anybody, and the fact that though people take me as a dumb *** when i do somthing really great theyre just astonished.......know what i mean.

[QUOTE=Boo][size=1]
Oh, and what I also don't like is women who have incredibly huge signatures on forums. *pokes CHW*[/size][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida handwriting]*jabs at Boo with an object of pointiness*

Well, I just have a lot to say and not enough time to change my signatures. You have to take into consideration that I belong to one club and run another. Plus the fact that I well... *shrugs* Like I said I have a lot to say.

I have nothing to add to that... yeah. Ok I have to go clean![/color][/font]

[quote name='ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]... So what do you think that the opposite sex finds attractive about you?...[/color'][/font][/quote]

Both sexes seem quite atracted to my blantant homosexuality, as well has my arogance and quite agresive form of rudeness.

[QUOTE=Sara][color=#b0000b][size=1]
Anyway, looking the other direction, I should say what I like about guys. I tend to find tall, skinny boys attractive. And I tend to be attracted more to geeky features than, say, "chiseled good looks." [/color][/size][/QUOTE]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=1]Would it be improper of I to say, rather saucily, "I'm in!" ?

I find that I find myself attracted to various different features of the opposite sex. There isn't really one specific feature that I can attribute as my main source of attaction. There's more of a blanket of features, really. Modest dress, self esteem and humility are always mental ticks in the back of my head.

Also, I'd be lying if I didn't say that I found a good wit to be a key attribute at the disposal of a charming young lady ^_^

As for myself, I've been told quite a few times that my height is a redeeming quality [quite possibly my only one. I've been used as shade]. I'm 197cm, approximately 6'4" [or in nautical terms, 1.077 fathoms]. I consider myself to be in possession of a sense of humour, which I do enjoy sharing around when possible.

After reviewing my thoughts I guess you could infer that opposites do not attract in this case. If and when I find that special someone, they will most likely have features that I've grown and strengthened personally. There's no point hunting after someone if you're not worthy of them yourself.[/font][/size]

i don`t really hear what people find attractive about me but i always end up with a girl somehow.
maybe because i`m insane, maybe because when it comes to aiding people that i do listen to them and comfort them by having a good conversation.
but i can be very serious at times.
and my eyes well they always stand half open so one girl said it gave her something calming, because when my eyes are full open i just seem to scare people.
also because i look different then most people around the part where i live.
but i do know that it could have something to do with that i never lie.
i don`t like lying since i follow truth and lying is just a way to reject truth so.
in that i am very serious.
as for the rest of my exterior i really can`t see anything really attractive or ordinary that stands out as a plus or a minus so i don`t mind actually, not that i`m a standard type of guy.
there should be a picture of me in the frapr thingy 2nd in holland.

I cannot say. Im not really all to attractive or if women are attracted to me I dont notice. I dont very well look at these things. I do however have alot of female friends. Most people say they like me because Im carefree and for the most part laid back. The fact that im non confrontational and will avoid a fight at all costs because i dont like fighting but if I must I dont give up until the other person backs down. Im feircely loyal and will never let anyone come to harm if im around and will ease serious situations in a flash by just smileing and jokeing around. Oh one girl said she liked my dull green always serious eyes no matter how much im laughing.

I honestly don't know how people find me attractive. I just know that I get a ton of compliments about my hair--I'm a red head, if you're curious--from both men and women. Also, I'm on the short side, and I have a lot of my guy friends just come and attack me with their hugs because I'm so short. Heck, I even had one guy carry me around the school library. Though, I still don't know why.

Anyway, I'm also on the tomboyish side, and my close friends say that they like me because of my honesty and sense of humor. Heck, Starwind even said that he respects my bluntness, because I'm not afraid to say the truth, and I don't beat around the bush.

I think that's it. I'll edit the post if I find anything else. Tis doubtful, though.

[font=garmond][size=1][color=navy]Well I have been told that I have a great smile and a good personality. Others have told me that they find the fact that I just don't care what others think and I will get tattoos and piercings, color my hair, wear my tank tops and what not.... and ya know, I think that people like me for me... now really other than that I don't really know... I just know what some have told me and what others say they heard about me. So I don't really know anymore. I just like being me and well, if ya don't like it, ya can deal with it.
[/font][/color][/size]