OtakuBoards

What do you think the opposite sex finds attractive about you?

ChibiHorsewoman

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy] I saw this question in one women's magazine and decided that it needed to be turned into a subject on these boards.

So what do you think that the opposite sex finds attractive about you? Or the same sex if you really want to do that instead. Feel free to use both physical and non physical features

For me I have to say my eyes- I hope because I like my eyes a lot.

However most guys say my sense of humor. My friend Charles says he likes that I say what's on my mind and don't care what people think.

So what about everyone else?

Sorry it's late but I will elaborate later.[/color][/font]

I say everyone finds my eyes attractive, because well... I constantly hear that. Also I do think my sense of humor is attractive but sometimes can draw them away because it can go to far at times. I also think that the opposite sex finds my intelligence attractive too, because I don't use it to make others feel dumb.

the opposite does not find anything attractive about me because i stay away from boys. =D

if there's something boys might find attractive about me, it could be my eyes... It's the only part of my body that i do not hate.

Sorry if this sounds braggy but I hear this at the pools alot that I do have a pretty well built body :animesmil (well I actually easedrop) :animeswea . My eyes are ok but there not spectacular, but people say I'm loyal, trustwothy, but shy so that may count depending on the girl. :animeshy:

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1]I've been told by guy friends of mine that they find my intellect the most attractive thing about me, and also the fact that I don't wear makeup or act fake. My friend Andy is always pointing that out. He's always told me how grateful he is to have someone to talk to who will be absolutely honest with him.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[COLOR=Red][SIZE=1]I get told that I'm easy to talk to, but I'm pretty sure guys don't find it attractive in me. They just think it's a good quality for a friend quality.

I guess my eyes and legs (oddly enough O_o) usually garner the best compliments. Also, apparently, I'm really confident and the way I speak honestly and bluntly is amusing. I have been told by an older guy friend that I'm intimidating, though, because I can challenge any boys I know on an intellectual level and I know my way around the subjects of cars/sports/games. I think most of my guy friends just see me as another one of the boys, heh. [/SIZE] [/COLOR]

Well, physically what i get the most when any girl compliments my appearance is my awesome hair. But other than that i'm not anything special physically speaking. Girls seem to like that i'm funny and smart.

Well, that's about all that i can think of.

A girl friend once told me that the most important things about a guy physically are his eyes and hair. So ladies....is that true???

^J^

Later.

[COLOR=DarkRed]For me, it would be my hair, dark mysterious eyes, and personality. I am not sure why though.

EDIT: My male friend demands I put mouth too. So, I guess my mouth is attractiive as well.[/COLOR]

I'm a bit of a tomboy so my boyfriend says my best qualtiy is I can relate to him. Boys also like me cause I don't shop at places like Holster or Aeropostle, I just wear what I like, not whats in fashion. Physically, I'm not that curving or atractive, I'm kinda a stick with well toned arms, legs, and abs. What? I workout.

[QUOTE=The13thMan]Well, that's about all that i can think of.

A girl friend once told me that the most important things about a guy physically are his eyes and hair. So ladies....is that true???

^J^

Later.[/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=magneto][size=3]Well, I'm an eye girl so I'll say yes. But only because I'm me. What can I say? That's the first thing I notice on a guy besides his shoes.

One of my other guy friends says that he likes that I'm easy to talk to about anything- though he hates most of the advice that I give. So I told him not to go back with a girl who cheated on him, is that so wrong? So I'm a good listener who gives good advice that people don't take. Sigh

I've been told by this same guy friend that guys like it better when girls are quiet and generally not talking all the time... which I think is total bs because two of my other guy friends don't mind that I speak my mind. But anyway- guys is this true?

§♥¿Meg æÆ╩[/color][/font][/size]

[QUOTE=The13thMan]
.[/QUOTE]
Well, nope. There is no part that is most important. I think that i t depends on the overall effect.

And i dunno what boys find attractive about me. My mother says that i look very cute, and that i have nice legs. :animestun

[COLOR=#656446][quote name='The13thMan']A girl friend once told me that the most important things about a guy physically are his eyes and hair. So ladies....is that true???[/quote]Nah, not for me. I go for nice, strong arms and really warm hands.

[QUOTE=Sara][color=#b0000b][size=1]I've got nice breasts.

They're a bit bigger than I'd like, but I doubt that bothers the male species. Also, they are nice and squishy.[/size][/color][/QUOTE]Applicable for this lady too, except mine are a bit firm for their size. It's a bother really, but being well-endowed does have its benefits.

BTW love the hex code, Sara.[/COLOR]

Being gay, I naturally attract females like bees to honey. ;D

In my teen years, when I was still insecure about my sexuality, I couldn't get women to be interested in me at all, but now when I mention that I'm gay to a girl, she usually goes all "eeeh, that's so adorable and cute!" XP

Aside that, my boyfriend tells me that he adores my eyes (deep green) and smile (when my teeth show). He's also mentioned my bubbly personality and cheery mood to be endearing.

Another guy that had a crush on me commented about my cuteness. I'm relatively short for a guy, my body's lithe and my face is a bit child-like, even though I'm almost 22.

So there. Enough bragging? ;P

Eep, I don't know.
I've been told I have a nice body... but I don't really see it as anything special. I think it's just because I'm petite and skinny that they say that.

Other than that haha I guess it would have to be my bum. I'm not really complimented on much else haha.

Personally though, I think my best feature is my smile.

Guest D. Resurrected
Hmm me [not to brag] my 8 pack and hair.but thats just what I hear.personaly I think my brownish green are atactive but hay thats just me. :animeswea

[quote name='Delta][COLOR=#656446']BTW love the hex code, Sara.[/COLOR][/quote][color=#b0000b][size=1]I don't know what you're talking about, dear. ^_~

Anyway, looking the other direction, I should say what I like about guys. I tend to find tall, skinny boys attractive. And I tend to be attracted more to geeky features than, say, "chiseled good looks." (I know a couple people who, the way they look, ought to be movie stars or something. They look good?and they're great guys?but I'm not really drawn to them. Which is almost too bad, you know?)

[quote name='D. Resurrected]Hmm me [not to brag'] my 8 pack and hair.[/quote]8 pack? Are you from England or some place weird like that? :p[/color][/size]

[color=#29767dc][font=lucida calligraphy]I think I'm quite vain.

My friend Tom- who I must beat with a squeaky mallet for saying this- told his brother while I was on the phone with him that he likes that I talk about my underwear.... I am so not going there!

Another one of my guy friends likes my voice. He says it's high pitched and kind of sexy. Which for some reason is the compliment I get a lot. I've been told it's soothing, has a hint of an accent (I'm a native Western New Yorker who lived in Texas for a while so I have a bit of a drawl) and is nice to listen to.

Oh and all hail the boobs! I have a set of nice ones too I've been told....

Also non physical is that I'm good at giving advice[/color][/font]

[quote name='Sara][color=#b0000b][size=1]I've got nice breasts.[/size'][/color][/quote]
[SIZE=1]Ditto. Well, they're not so much nice as they are just really, really big. (And they'll look terrible in my later years. >_<)

I've also been told that I have nice legs.

Personality-wise, probably my sense of humor and my openness towards most things. And the fact that I can geek around over video games. Admittedly, though, most guys tend to shy away from me, since I'm generally a quiet person.[/SIZE]

[size=1]Right, attractive about me? Hohoho, what is not? *pose*

And there is not a standard thing that attracts me. Smiles are most important. And I don't like girls who can't talk sarcastic, but still try. It just sounds horrid as if they try to be cool on a way they shouldn't.

Oh, and what I also don't like is women who have incredibly huge signatures on forums. *pokes CHW*[/size]