OtakuBoards

Fruits Basket(Haru)/Naruto(Shikamaru)

Guest Mitsukai_Kage

Guest Mitsukai_Kage
^_^;; Ever since my computer died :animestun , I haven't been able to download any programs to make banners and such. Would any one be willing to make me a Fruits Basket or Naruto banner, for those characters? Other than the character you can do whatever you'd like with it. :catgirl: Thanks much!

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]I would really like to make this for you. n.n Since I totally love Fruits Basket (as you can see. n.n;), I will try to make a awesome Haru set for you. Haru is the totally awesomest character ever... muahaha.... XP Still, <3 for Fruits Basket. Awesome anime, really... n.n

Well, I'll get around to it, so... I'll be hoping you like it. n.n[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff4403][SIZE=1]Shika-Shikamaru~! Good choice. *fangirl spaz*

I happen to have a Shika banner lying around on my computer, so you might as well use it. =D

Won't attempt the Fruits Basket one, KW will give you a great set. ^_^

*points to attachments*[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Lol. I suppose that would be one of your sarcastic jokes, eh, Zeke? XD Thanks for the compliment.. it really makes me happy to hear you say that. n.n Nice Shika-kun set, too. It's like all.... green-y. o.o

Well, mine won't ever compare to her cool set, but I tried... and it actually looks alright... I guess. It was SO HARD to find good quality pictures of Haru.. so, yeah. Well... I hope you like it.

[IMG]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/CloudsOnly189/HaruA.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/CloudsOnly189/HaruB.png[/IMG]

Haru ish the coolest. <3 X3[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Guest Mitsukai_Kage
^__^ :catgirl: Yay! Lol, thank you so much. I love em!! ^^;; Sorry if it took a while for me to reply,I haven't had access to a computer for a few days. KW, yeah it is pretty hard to find good pics of Haru ^^; but he's an awesome char. :D