OtakuBoards

Tales from Mobius [E--M-LSV]

Kei

[size=1][center][b]Tales from Mobius: A Sonic the Hedgehog Anthology[/b][/center]

In the world of Mobius, there are many tales of the heroic deeds of many people in the past; there are also tales that don?t have quite as happy an ending as others might like. Times of pain, times of joy, the good and the bad? All of that is recorded here in this tome. These are the Tales from Mobius.

[center]*[/center]

All right, then. It?s been quite a while since I?ve tried a new project in this neck of the woods, heh. Anyway, on to explanations and such.

This, as you might have guessed, is a collection of stories from the Sonic universe. People who have been chosen to be each character can post a story or poem involving their character once they?ve been accepted. How can you be a major character? Simple, really.

In order to play a major character, all you have to do is send me a sample paragraph through the PM system responding to the prompt that I?ll provide for each of them. More than one person can send me a paragraph for a character; it?s all up to how well you write that decides whether or not you are chosen.

Can you play an original character? Why, yes. You can. All that I ask is you respond to the prompt that I will provide below. It?s that simple.

Are there any rules for this? Only a few.

The first guideline is that you, of course, write as best you can, proper grammar, punctuation and all that jive. People will read your stories looking for something really worth reading. The least you can give them is your all. ^_~

The second guideline is that this will be similar to the chapter-based system that?s oh so popular right now. That being said, each person will be given 10 days after the previous poster has posted their part to post something themselves (wow, I?ve never used the word ?post? so much, haha). If you feel that you cannot make the deadline, please let me know and we?ll work something out.

The third guideline is that each story can have its own rating, but it has to be put in the title section of the post (the one section most of us leave blank, heh). The reason behind that is because the live thread will have the rating [E-M] since I don?t know what styles people will write with. Please remember this as you post your stories.

The fourth and most important guideline is?have fun! The reason behind you trying to get in on this is because you like/love the Sonic universe and you want to bring your favorite character to life in a whole new way. Don?t think of it as a chore; play with it and have a good time. ^^

Don?t be afraid to PM/IM me or use this thread if you have any questions at all. I?m here to help. ^_~

[center]*

[u][b]Prompts[/b][/u][/center]

Below are the prompts for each character, as well as the original character prompt. Each character will have a status indicator next to their name, saying whether or not they are available. This will be updated as submissions come in. As for the original characters, once I feel that there are enough (I?m currently set on a limit of four), that status will also change. If you have any questions, please PM/IM me.

[center][b]Sonic the Hedgehog[/b]
[b]Status:[/b] [color=green][b]Available[/b][/color]
[b]Prompt:[/b] Sonic is running through a dense forest, chasing after the Egg Carrier.

[b]Knuckles the Echidna[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b] Knuckles is staring down a thief who has come for the Master Emerald.

[b]Miles ?Tails? Prower[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b] Tails is working on the Tornado, thinking about all the adventures he and Sonic have had.

[b]Amy Rose[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b] Amy is in her car, scouring the countryside for any clues on where Sonic has gone.

[b]Cream the Rabbit & Cheese Chao[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b] Cream is playing with Cheese out in her favorite flower field.

[b]Rouge the Bat[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b] Rouge is performing recon to get an idea of what she?s in for while she tries to acquire her latest target.

[b]Shadow the Hedgehog[/b]
[b]Status:[/b] [color=red][b]Not Available[/b][/color]
[b]Prompt:[/b] ?

[b]Espio the Chameleon/Vector the Crocodile/Charmy Bee/Mighty the Armadillo[/b]
[b]Status:[/b] [color=green][b]Available/Available/Available/Available[/b][/color]
[b]Prompt:[/b] The Chaotix are presently sneaking into one of Robotnik?s bases, trying to procure some important data for a client.
(Note: All of the Chaotix are separate characters. I simply wanted to use the same prompt for them.)

[b]Big the Cat & Froggy[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b] Big and Froggy are having a relaxing day of fishing on the Emerald Beach Pier.

[b]Tikal the Echidna[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b] Tikal is searching for a Chao that has wandered away from the village.

[b]Dr. Robotnik/Eggman[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b] Robotnik is planning another scheme to build Eggmanland in the Acorn Kingdom.

[b]E-123 Omega[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b] Omega is tearing up one of Robotink?s bases, trying to find any clues on where he is presently located.

[b]Original Character[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b] Your character is walking among the Emerald Hills, thinking about things.

If you wish to try out for the part of another character who is part of the comic series (i.e. Mina, Robbo, Bean, et. al), please PM/IM me.

*[/center]

Please use this thread only for questions or comments on other people?s stories once the thread goes live in the Anthology. [b]Under no circumstances will prompt responses be reviewed here.[/b] I look forward to seeing your stories![/size]