Pumpkin Posted April 9, 2006 Posted April 9, 2006 [SIZE=1]Heeeey. Yeah I really need a new banner/avatar set. I really want something with more of an edgy look that says "Dee" and underneath it "The only letter that counts." I also would love to have Dee on the avatar too. If you want to pick out an image or do your own style, feel free to be creative, the image is just there so you don't have to do a search. Thank you [URL=http://www.animesou.com/watcher/Samurai%20Champloo/003.jpg]Click Here for Picture[/URL] [/SIZE]
Fyxe Posted April 9, 2006 Posted April 9, 2006 [size=1][color=slategray]I hope these are alright, I am currently trying to get familiar with Photoshop again, it's been so long. But if you want any changes, just say the word. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/ShadowFox71/Deeavi.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/ShadowFox71/Deebanner.jpg[/IMG][/color][/size]
jigglyness Posted April 26, 2006 Posted April 26, 2006 :) I coudn't think of what else to do with the image. ^^' Hope it's ok [img]http://tinypic.com/whnwg5.jpg[/img] [img]http://tinypic.com/whnwr7.jpg[/img]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now