Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[color=darkgreen][size=1]

[B]Fullmetal Alchemist[/B]

[B]New Scramble:[/B] zzgiylr ebrsa

[B]Hint:[/B] Steven Colbert's Arch Nemesis[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE=The Boss][color=darkgreen][size=1][B]New Scramble:[/B] zzgiylr ebrsa

[B]Hint:[/B] Steven Colbert's Arch Nemesis[/color][/size][/QUOTE]

Grizzly Bears

Anime: ulwota rsta

Hint: Galactic Leyline

That might be too easy of a hint if you saw the show.
Posted
[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Sienna]Outlaw Star.

rahirdc aden dsanoern

Hint: Actor who plays a creative survival specialist/secret agent dude in one show, and who's best friend is a black, normally bald alien with a gold thingie on his forhead in another.[/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[color=darkgreen][size=1]

Agent McGyver. [B]Richard Dean Anderson[/B].

New Scramble:[B] amsret ifehc[/B]

Hint: Video game super soldier.[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=#555555][FONT=Tahoma]Master Chief. ::nod::

I wouldn't exactly call him a 'super' soldier. But he is an excellent fighter, anyways. I cannot wait for Halo 3 to come out (which unfortunately means buying an XBOX 360). Here is mine,

[b]New Scramble:[/b] [i]wolsh vomgni tlacse[/i]

A popular movie recently released on DVD. Some of the cast includes the wonderful Christian Bale. This film was also originally a novel, and has a decent fanbase here in OtakuBoards.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE=shinji172]KatanaViolet: poeobigpo tpoahnm= Boogiepop Phantom.

KenshinFreak987: Etadh Tone= Death Note

heres one: LEXCE GSAA (hint: insane anime/manga)

edit: darnit, someone worked out death note before me. Oh well. Im guessing its Daffy Duck.[/QUOTE]

See, it wasn't that bad people. If I had given any more detail I might have well just spelt it properly!


wolsh vomgni tlacse= Howl's Moving Castle

ervtniiwe ihwt eth pevmria=?

hint: Cult-classic novel, then made into a movie that had Tom Cruise in it, before he was crazy.
Posted
[COLOR=Sienna]Ann Rice's classic Interview with the Vampire, of course. BTW, he's not Tom Cruise anymore - he's Tom Cruise Mapother IV. Bloody loon...

ramch fo het giuennps

Hint: A charming docu-movie about a bunch of Emperor Penguins. Highly acclaimed.[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE=Ziggy Stardust][COLOR=Sienna]Ann Rice's classic Interview with the Vampire, of course. BTW, he's not Tom Cruise anymore - he's Tom Cruise Mapother IV. Bloody loon...

ramch fo het giuennps

Hint: A charming docu-movie about a bunch of Emperor Penguins. Highly acclaimed.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]
It's a great book and movie though.

Too easy. Your hint totally gave it away hehe.
March of the Penguins.

udde, hseerw ym tucrnoy= ?

Hint: Interesting novel by a liberal documentarian/author who braught us two very controversal, yet muchly needed documentaries.
Posted
[color=darkgreen][size=1]

[B]Dude, Where's My Country[/B]

[B]New Scramble:[/B] onocokdb asnist

Hint: A great cult movie with Willem Defoe playing a homophobic gay cop.[/color][/size]
Posted
[COLOR=Sienna]Are you even trying anymore? That's Boondock Saints, come on, easy clue.


zcietni neka

Hint: Widly considered to be the greatest movie - north american movie, anyways - ever made. About a publishing tycoon's final utterings. [I][B]Rosebud[/B][/I][/COLOR]
Posted
[font=Trebuchet MS][quote=1nOnlyCloud][/font]yea...chuck something...cant figure it out =\

yea...no idea :animeswea[font=Trebuchet MS]

[/font]march of the penguins
^^
edit- -__-' slow again lol
:animesigh[font=Trebuchet MS][/quote] [b]1nOnlyCloud, [/b]if you don't know the answer then it's better not to post; the "yea...no idea" you posted was especially spammy. And if you do post with the answer like in the third post I quoted, then don't forget to follow the game's rules and post your own scramble for others to solve.

zcietni neka = Citizen Kane. Yet another of those supposedly classic films I've never seen. My uni library has them all, but they're on VHS so I can't play them on my laptop! Shame, I have so much free time this term that I could probably catch up on the classics if they had them on DVD.

[b]New Scramble
[/b]lawilmi oisngb
[b]Clue
[/b]Influential sci-fi author, godfather of cyberpunk.
[/font]
Posted
lawilmi oisngb = William Gibson

New Scramble:
cougeixdiciiarsfilpualiatsolipcsre
Hint:
Something quite atrocious.

You have to be the coolest of the cool to get this one, lol. (and by cool, I mean lame)
Posted
Oh boy, i hope i spelt this one right :animeswea .

cougeixdiciiarsfilpualiatsolipcsre=Supercalafragalisticexpealidocious (From Mary Poppins for those who dont know). I know its only one word but i cant get rid of the gap between the fragal and the istic.

New Scramble: sisetje nvo tug sud eobs

Hint: the subtitle of Xenosaga Episode 2. Is also the German name of a game made by Ubisoft
Posted
[color=darkgreen][size=1]

Come on now, thats a different language. [B]Jenseits von Gut und Bose[/B]

[B]New Scramble:[/B] elnosnenkyed

[B]Hints:[/B] Name. Jack. Albert. Ada. Luis.[/color][/size]
Posted
[quote name='shinji172']cougeixdiciiarsfilpualiatsolipcsre=Supercalafragalisticexpealidocious (From Mary Poppins for those who dont know). I know its only one word but i cant get rid of the gap between the fragal and the istic.[/quote]
The spelling is: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

But yeah, you're right, lol.
Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Comic Sans MS]ok sorry THe Boss but i dont think anyone know what the answer is So ill just start a new one until you come one
so here

[B]ladtimoans[/B]

[B]Hint-[/B] type of dog. It was in the first kingdom hearts game [/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][B]ladtimoans[/B]

[B]Hint-[/B] type of dog. It was in the first kingdom hearts game [/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[B]
Dalmatians!!!!!!![/B]

next one:

[B]cairng ptirses[/B]

[B]Hint: A Horse Movie.[/B]
Posted
[QUOTE][B]ehesthac[/B]
[B]
hint-[/B] a really fast wild animal[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

I really don't know...that one's a toughy!!!!!!!!!!
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...