Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=dimgray][size=1]

Couldn't agree with you more, one of my favs.

[B]Xenogears[/B]


[B]New Scramble:[/B] uplalwla

[B]Hint:[/B] H-Town.[/color][/size]
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[size=1][b]Answer:[/b] The DaVinci Code
Far too easy.

hatw het elbpe od ew onwk

[i]Hint:[/i] Movie debating Quantum Physics and such.[/size]
Posted
[size=1][b]Answer:[/b] Innova

Innova is a company that makes disc golf discs that are PDGA approve. (PDGA: Professional Disc Golf Asociation)

teirsp

[i]Hint:[/i] Lemon Lime goodness.[/size]
Posted
[color=dimgray][size=1]

[B]Cowboy Bebop[/B] considering you forgot the 'Y'.

[B]New Scramble:[/B] receaatrsn

[B]Hint:[/B] My name is HOV![/color][/size]
Guest foxgirl94
Posted
[COLOR=DarkGreen]i got one.
aetls fo ypoishna[/COLOR][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][SIZE=2][/SIZE]
Posted
[color=dimgray][size=1]

My answer was [B]Sean Carter[/B] better known as Jay-Z. The internationally known rapper, record mogul, and CEO of Def Jam Records.

"My Name is HOV!" is a line from one of his songs. Also, HOV or HOVA is one of his aliases.[/color][/size]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[COLOR=Navy]Monty Python and The Holy Grail

This one's pretty bad but I couldn't think of anything.

Word Scramble: AARMONKUS

Hint: One of my past usernames.[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE=Sakura][COLOR=Navy]Monty Python and The Holy Grail

This one's pretty bad but I couldn't think of anything.

Word Scramble: AARMONKUS

Hint: One of my past usernames.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[color=#555555][FONT=Tahoma][B]Sakuramon![/B] :D

I remember those days. Ah, those were fun. I was almost tempted to make "RBL" my scramble with the same hint. XD



[b]Scramble:[/b] DIWG-ENKDI

[B]Hint:[/B] My first username here on OB. Joined January 2003.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...