Jump to content
OtakuBoards

My Art


Guest Sakura Sandhu

Recommended Posts

Guest Sakura Sandhu
Posted
Hiyo peoples...I wanna share my works with you. If you like them and comment I shall be your best friend XD.
hope you like them!!
[IMG]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b20/ladysaku21626/magical-nurse-sakura.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b20/ladysaku21626/nurse-saku-and-guppy.jpg[/IMG]

[B][url]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b20/ladysaku21626/nuzzle.jpg[/url][/B]

[IMG]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b20/ladysaku21626/tani.jpg[/IMG]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][b]EDIT:[/b]

[size=1]I changed one of your pictures into a link so that it didn't stretch out OB's layout. I hope you don't mind. Thanks for your cooperation.

[b]- Retribution[/b][/size][/COLOR]
Posted
I've got just one word: Chibi-licious! ^-^

Well, actually I've got some other words but meh. I especially like the last two drawings, the ones done in pencil. I'm a big fan of the shading effect you've got going on there. As far as chibi's go you've definately got all the main points down I'd say, so well done.

Keep up the good work there!
Guest Sakura Sandhu
Posted
well thankyou so much for taking the time to comment...it's muchly apprieciated :3
I'm glad you like them :3
and thankyou Retribution for sorting Nuzzleness into a link, it was very kind of you :3
Posted
SUPER CUTE!!!!
I love dog boys and girls, your art is very nice, but i would recomend draw your picture then scanning it and then colouring it in on computer, (ps photoshop is good for that) ^_~
Guest Sakura Sandhu
Posted
I've just stated branching out into digital art...I got a sample of Corel Painter and if i can get my tiny brain round it I shall work more with that :3. and thankyou very much for the comment <3
Posted
[quote name='Sakura Sandhu']I've just stated branching out into digital art...I got a sample of Corel Painter and if i can get my tiny brain round it I shall work more with that :3. and thankyou very much for the comment <3[/quote]
try photoshop, but this site [URL=http://www.daydreamgraphics.com/design/]daydreamgraphics[/URL] does have tutorial but i'm not sure if they do corel painter

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...