Monkatraz Posted April 22, 2006 Posted April 22, 2006 I'm new to this forum so this idea may have already been done but if not I'd really like for someone to do it (or do it again if it has already been done). My idea was for an RPG centered around a previous generation of the Final Fantasy 7 Turks (maybe like 20 years before FF7 began). I would absolutely love to play through this and hope that someone will pick up on the idea and PM me if you do.
Guest Desert Wolf Posted April 22, 2006 Posted April 22, 2006 I agree that would be sweet if they did that. Hey did you hear about the ff7 movie?
Lady Asphyxia Posted April 23, 2006 Posted April 23, 2006 [font=Arial][size=2][color=SeaGreen][color=Green]A warning, guys; a little more substance than "I agree" and "That's cool" is needed for this thread to stay open. I strongly suggest that you use this thread for something constructive; why don't you start brainstorming ideas? Also, if so many of you want to play the RPG, why don't one of you make it? If there's another no-substance post in here, I will have to close it. [/color] [/color][/size][/font]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now