Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Debating


Guest szyJYM

Recommended Posts

Posted
Okay, here you can state any idea; just be sure to defend it!

I'll spark some thoughts:

What should become of Bin-Laden if/when caught?
Posted
They should tie him up, put him in Yankee Stadium, and everyone who lost someone close to them gets a bat, goes onto the field, and they should beat him to death or throw baseballs at him to death.

(P.S. You know this will be deleted soon, right?)
Posted
I say we should stick Bin Stupid in a building and fly a plane full of explosives into it . . . give him what he gave us . . . Oh and put all his little friends in the plane . . . teach them a lesson too . . .
Posted
good idea, but it would be a big waste of a building, plane, and fuel wich costs around $800,000 (i think)

Get this! When we were on our way to Orlando, Fl., we stopped by at a gas station for a little pit stop. In there was a trash bin. On it it had the words "Trash Bin" on it. Someone had added "Laden" to the bottom of that so it said "Trash Bin Laden."
Posted
Oh I wouldn't call it a waste of a building . . . not if we used one of the Taliban's building's and one of their planes . . . we would just be using the Golden Rule, 'Treat others the way you want to be treated.'
Posted
ANti:bah...I say we turn him into a women and let him lose amongest his own people!!!...he gets tortured and we don't have to waste life....and the golden rule is bs!!
Posted
WOW... SOME PRETTY WILD STUFF HERE.

WELL, TIME FOR A NEW TOPIC, IT MAY BE STUPID, BUT IT'S AN IDEA:

SHOULD CHOCOLATE BE CONSIDERED A VEGETABLE? I MEAN, IT'S MADE FROM BEANS...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by szyJYM [/i]
[B]WOW... SOME PRETTY WILD STUFF HERE.

WELL, TIME FOR A NEW TOPIC, IT MAY BE STUPID, BUT IT'S AN IDEA:

SHOULD CHOCOLATE BE CONSIDERED A VEGETABLE? I MEAN, IT'S MADE FROM BEANS... [/B][/QUOTE]

Videl: *Looks at szy*:therock: A vegetable? but it's never been alive :confused: I guess it is technically a "vegetable based product" :D but I don't see how it can be a vegetable.

Oh and I know I'm late on the Bin-Laden debate but I'd just like to add that even though I hate him as much as the next person I hope he is never caught. If he is, whether he gets public execution - and lets face it, it would be - or life in jail he would become a martyr for his cause which would make it stronger. What he did was wrong but best punishment for an ego maniac is to fade into obscurity, sides, I believe in karma - he'll get his.

Ok just had to say that - feel better now :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by szyJYM [/i]
[B]WOW... SOME PRETTY WILD STUFF HERE.

WELL, TIME FOR A NEW TOPIC, IT MAY BE STUPID, BUT IT'S AN IDEA:

SHOULD CHOCOLATE BE CONSIDERED A VEGETABLE? I MEAN, IT'S MADE FROM BEANS... [/B][/QUOTE]

Dude, what's up with the caps?
And an.... interesting signature.

Bin-Laden should be tied to a pole and beaten with a *** covered stick. Then they should replace his face, with that of a monkey. so they can... umm... well... laugh at him.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...