OtakuBoards

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories

Tatsubei Yagyu

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS][U][URL=http://www.kh2.co.uk/assets/com/manga/v1/00.jpg]View the Cover!!![/URL][/U]

Well, as we all know, there's a Kingdom Hearts Manga, and surely enough, there's the sequel for it, Chain of Memories. I'm pretty sure that it's going to follow the events of Sora's storyline, but I'm not sure if it will include Riku's. They may have them both going on at the same time considering they actually were doing stuff at the same time in the game, though you play they separately.

[U][URL=http://www.kh2.co.uk/assets/com/manga/v1/01/11.jpg]"Card" One Cover[/URL] [/U]

More to come...[/FONT][/COLOR]

Guest Stafal-chan
^_^ hmm that's cool ^_^ so i guess they'll continue onto KH2 huh?...i'm glad they do COM manga cuz i didn't totally finish the game i got annoyed with it

you probably already know this but whatever (SPOILER EVERYONE!!!!!!) [spoiler]you do get to play as riku seperatly. you get it after you have completed the story of sora :catgirl:[/spoiler] hope i didnt spoil anything i did say there was a spoiler :catgirl:

[quote name='Senko']I hope i didnt spoil anything i did say there was a spoiler :catgirl:[/quote]

[color=darkblue][size=1]Hence why we have lovely little things known as spoiler tags here on OB. Just put "[ spoiler] TEXT HERE [/ spoiler]" without the spaces and quotation marks and a bar will appear over your text, just like I did with your post. It's that easy. ^_~[/color][/size]

Guest zer0 da shadow
[quote name='Senko]you probably already know this but whatever (SPOILER EVERYONE!!!!!!) [spoiler]you do get to play as riku seperatly. you get it after you have completed the story of sora :catgirl:[/spoiler'] hope i didnt spoil anything i did say there was a spoiler :catgirl:[/quote]you don?t really [spoiler]get to play as riku after you beat the game but you play as hem for gust some time too save sore from zaonot... will some thing like that[/spoiler]