Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[U]Falling[/U]

One more day goes by
Another day I see your face
Sometimes I wanna scream
I want to get the **** away from this place

I dont care about me
I dont care about my car
cuz without you, babe
Im not going to get very far

{Chorus}
When you fall down
its hard to get up
when you fall down
its a deep cut
when you fall down
everything stops.
{Chorus}

We walk down the halls
talking about you
you always make me feel dumb
as though Ive missed my cue

{Chorus}

I fear that I'll loose you
that I'll never see you again
when you walked out those doors
I'll never be the same

{Chorus}

{Chorus}


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- First time that I've posted on OB Anthologies, and this was my first "sentimental" song. please tell me what you think.
Posted
Well, it's utterly average, not very good, and boring. Nothing new, nothing to attract me to it. The chorus sucks, and the last verse doesn't rhyme when the others do... other than that, nice job.

Try a little harder to be at least the slightest bit origional.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...