OtakuBoards

Hope of Revenge [M -- LV]

NekoSama101

Guest tanukioh
[quote name='NekoSama101']*laughs* yeah, and Neko's still figuring out everyone. So if someone was to turn bad, that would be a surprise to her. But don't do it! the army's still small.[/quote]
so only when the army gets big???

Guest tanukioh
[quote name='NekoSama101']no, because the army is always gonna be small. people are too afraid of what the big bad evil dude will do to them if they help us.[/quote]
what if one of us is kidnapped and brain washed??

Guest tanukioh
[quote name='NekoSama101']if it happens, we'll sneak in, duct tape them, and sneak out. then reverse the brainwashing.[/quote]
good plan. :)

Guest blooming
How are the GUK troops equipped? Are they all in a certain uniform or armor as well as using the same weapons? Or do they use their own weapons?and sky lark rinest has a specail secret ability that comes from owning her mothers sword and she can use dark spells and engulf the enemy(only one GUK solder at a time)in a cloud of light causing them to go either mental and kill each other or make their head explode

howdy im a newbie and was wondering how to get involved in this cool sounding story? also i already have a good charicter ( i play d&d) so i know about rpgs just not this one. And if somone could give me the just of the story line id much appreciate it thanx and any specific rules of the rpg

Guest tanukioh
[quote name='bodhidharma']howdy im a newbie and was wondering how to get involved in this cool sounding story? also i already have a good charicter ( i play d&d) so i know about rpgs just not this one. And if somone could give me the just of the story line id much appreciate it thanx and any specific rules of the rpg[/quote]
^_^ Simply jump in, but read the rules, first. :) you could join my RP. ^_^ It's called "Terror Town" it's still in the Inn.

[quote name='bodhidharma']howdy im a newbie and was wondering how to get involved in this cool sounding story? also i already have a good charicter ( i play d&d) so i know about rpgs just not this one. And if somone could give me the just of the story line id much appreciate it thanx and any specific rules of the rpg[/quote]
pm me and i'll help you. i'll also find a role for you and a way to fit you in.

Hey, I was away for a few days so it looks like I'm a little behind (the thread seemed to have doubled since I left). I'm gonna try to get all of that read and find a way to rejoin but I might find it a little tough... If anyone has suggestions about what Yasir could have been doing all that time let me know. I'll try and get back in once I get everything read.

Monkatraz you could :
1:be following sanoske
2:be training those top ten troops
3:or infiltrateing the satellite tower base of communications for the GUK to counter the spy that they might have hidden it the camp.

Just a few ideas I came up with while reading the story myself.