OtakuBoards

Hope of Revenge [M -- LV]

NekoSama101

Guest tanukioh
[quote name='NekoSama101']All the half animal people can do what you would call "magic" and yes, it is banned by the government. Having the abilities to do magic sets one out and the gov. wants to make everyone the same.[/quote]
ahhh I understand-ish now!

Guest tanukioh
[quote name='Sanoske_Interow']Tanukioh....shut up and ask real questions....and quit whinning.....[/quote]
O.o whose whinning? I'm just saying I understand now. o.o

^_^ So what's the name of the big ruler, and is he different from everyone (thus making him a hipocrit!)?

[quote name='NekoSama101']a he. deginatly. no girl would be that crazy. think of him as a futuristic hitler if hitler suceeded and took over the world[/quote]
1 Hitler would have never been able to take over the world because there would always be someone fighting him and 2 u never know there could be a girl version of hitler.....

yeah there already is a girl version, me. only i don't do the whole holocaust thing. just eh "take over the world". anyways, back on topic, i think for the setting, a guy would be a better mental picture thingy, so yeah. also, i'm gong to be starting an rp about a small group of people taking over the world, i just don't know how to do it yet. but keep your eyes open for one!

Guest tanukioh
[quote name='NekoSama101']yeah there already is a girl version, me. only i don't do the whole holocaust thing. just eh "take over the world". anyways, back on topic, i think for the setting, a guy would be a better mental picture thingy, so yeah. also, i'm gong to be starting an rp about a small group of people taking over the world, i just don't know how to do it yet. but keep your eyes open for one![/quote]
O.o Does the dude taking over fight his own battles, or buy soldiers, or brainwash people or what?

Guest tanukioh
[quote name='NekoSama101']he usees the techniques that hitler used, high charisma to the point of hypnotizim. he never fights his own battles but by the end of the rp, the group will have to face him.[/quote]
o.o why does it sound like he will trick people to his side?

Guest tanukioh
[quote name='NekoSama101']that's what he does. but he won't be able to use mind tricks on our group.[/quote]
:P I meant on people in our group. o.o is it possible for one of them to betray us?? >.> (compeling developement!)

Right now, I don't know.

2 annoucenments for eeryone in this rp!

1. I'm looking for someone to play the evil leader dude who is not currently in the rp. If you know anyone who would be willing to play this role, pleade pm them for me.

2. Currently in the rp, we are still at eh same spot. My pans are that the next day we will move the camp to a different area and from there, we will attack a GUK transmissoins station. Just so that you know and won't do anything to change the course for right now.

Guest tanukioh
[QUOTE=NekoSama101]Right now, I don't know.

2 annoucenments for eeryone in this rp!

1. I'm looking for someone to play the evil leader dude who is not currently in the rp. If you know anyone who would be willing to play this role, pleade pm them for me.

2. Currently in the rp, we are still at eh same spot. My pans are that the next day we will move the camp to a different area and from there, we will attack a GUK transmissoins station. Just so that you know and won't do anything to change the course for right now.[/QUOTE]
*salutes* YES, MA'AM! ^_^ Duelly noted. hehe.