Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=purple]Which one? There are quite a few... Although I don't go anymore... If you don't battle for a while, you end up losing your team, and I got tired of restoring it...[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyaman [/i]
[B]What is this topic exactly about?? [/B][/QUOTE]

The PBS, or Pokemon Battle Simulator. It's a site wherer you can battle with Pokemon over the internet. The one I usually battle at is [URL=http://www.pokemasters.net/pbs/pbs.html]http://www.pokemasters.net/pbs/pbs.html[/URL] , but I don't know if it's still around... I haven't been since August...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GotenksSSJ343 [/i]
[B]can anyone tell any too I went to the old one but I was tired of restoring can anyone name any others [/B][/QUOTE]
I used to know about 3 or 4 PBS's, but I've forgotten them all. Sorry.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Madmax [/i]
[B]I used to battle all the time but my team got deleated so I stoped. [/B][/QUOTE]

Exactly what happened to mine. :) I hate them PBS people now. Grrrrrr :angry2: :cussing:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...