Dark Sephiroth Posted December 16, 2001 Posted December 16, 2001 hey pokemon peeps do u guys know the pokemon battle simultation site?
Nerdsy Posted December 16, 2001 Posted December 16, 2001 [COLOR=purple]Which one? There are quite a few... Although I don't go anymore... If you don't battle for a while, you end up losing your team, and I got tired of restoring it...[/COLOR]
Nerdsy Posted December 16, 2001 Posted December 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyaman [/i] [B]What is this topic exactly about?? [/B][/QUOTE] The PBS, or Pokemon Battle Simulator. It's a site wherer you can battle with Pokemon over the internet. The one I usually battle at is [URL=http://www.pokemasters.net/pbs/pbs.html]http://www.pokemasters.net/pbs/pbs.html[/URL] , but I don't know if it's still around... I haven't been since August...
GotenksSSJ343 Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 can anyone tell any too I went to the old one but I was tired of restoring can anyone name any others
Fall Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GotenksSSJ343 [/i] [B]can anyone tell any too I went to the old one but I was tired of restoring can anyone name any others [/B][/QUOTE] I used to know about 3 or 4 PBS's, but I've forgotten them all. Sorry.
Madmax Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 I used to battle all the time but my team got deleated so I stoped.
Fall Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Madmax [/i] [B]I used to battle all the time but my team got deleated so I stoped. [/B][/QUOTE] Exactly what happened to mine. :) I hate them PBS people now. Grrrrrr :angry2: :cussing:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now