Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Who is in Bardock's Squad when Planet Vegeta


Recommended Posts

Guest SSJ 3 Gotanks
Posted
Who is Bardock
All I know about Bardock is he Perished at the Planet Vegeta Blow up thingy :bawl: :blackeye: :drunk: :freak: :mrt: :smoke: :raspberry
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soccer 4 Life [/i]
[B]The Father Of Goku. He Was An Average Fighter But A Great Scientist.

And don't forget he sent goku to planet Earth or did he do that to get rid of him I don't remeber:confused:
Posted
[SIZE=1]Go here:
[url]http://www.maxpages.com/bardock5[/url]

It'l give you the basic info on Bardock and his crew :p

And then for the gals who think Bardock is dead sexy there's always this place:

[url]http://www.geocties.com/vivabardock[/url]

Enjoy! :wave:[/SIZE]
Posted
yeah theres a movie bout bardock...

mmmm

i just saw it bout a month a go...

dammmm it i forgot what its called.



:cussing: :cussing:

i like these new smileys.... they rock:flasher: :flasher: :help: :help:
Guest sepheroth95
Posted
I saw the bardock movie a month ago but I forgot what the name of it and I forgot his crew.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sepheroth95 [/i]
[B]I saw the bardock movie a month ago but I forgot what the name of it and I forgot his crew. [/B][/QUOTE]

hey welcome to tha boards...

i wish there were more ssj viliians besides brolly.
i wish bardock wouldve lived to see his son become a ssj.
Guest sepheroth95
Posted
I think that it would be better that way although vegeta was a villain for a while.
Posted
Actually, I think it was a OVA, but if it was Dubbed, then knowing the ppl who dubbed DBZ, they'd probably turned it into a movie:angry2: They seem to do that with everything now. Did it to Endless Waltz, to almost all the short DBZ saga's, ie: Tree of Might. But I'm pretty sure it was a OVA, and also, Freeza made a comment about Bardock when he was fighting Goku on Namic. Dun remember the words, but I'm sure all u big hyped DBZ fans do.
Posted
I'm not a big DBZ fan, but I know at least as much as any DBZ fan should know, I'm not a fanatic like some ppl who actually hunt down a bunch of crap that is completely useless in life.
Guest SSJ 3 Gotanks
Posted
I think i remember the name of the movie
I think it is Bardock Special:flaming: :blush: :bawl: :sleep:
Posted
I watched it again a few mintues ago. Here is what I found....

Bardock- Leader of the crew and father of Kakarot
Fasha- The girl in the crew and possible mother of kakarot
Tora- Bardock's best friend and second in charge of the crew
Ourgos- The tall guy in the crew
Shugash- The chubby guy of the crew

Bardock- The father of Goku
When a low-class Saiyan soldier named Bardock unexpectedly
inherits the ability to see into the future, his life takes a
dramatic turn for the worse!
Haunted by visions of his own end as well as the destruction
of his entire planet, Bardock sets off on a nightmarish race
with fate to avert the impending disaster. But Bardock seems
to be stumbling along in a maze of hopeless dispare until a
vision of his baby son, Kakorot, as a grown man inspires him
to make a change and confront his destiny head on!
This is the story of Bardock, the father of Goku!...

Well, that is what the back of the cover says.....
Posted
did you not see the message above gotanks? the movie was
called "Bardock: The Father of Goku"

it had his big ugly mug on the cover, and it was all about him

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...