OtakuBoards

Dead Leaves

Guest D. Resurrected

Guest D. Resurrected
Hi everyone.recently I bot the Dead leaves dvd and I have only on think to say.AWSOME :animestun .Boy the artwork was just so of the page I loved it.and its very adult humore was funny to.anybody else seen it?

The only reason I'm not closing this thread is because there aren't any other [i]Dead Leaves[/i] threads.

If you want to create a thread about [b]anything[/b] you have to improve your post quality. This includes spelling, grammar, and proper use of spacing and punctuation. Furthermore, the content of these posts are close to nil.

Nobody explained [b]what[/b] Dead Leaves is, or what it's about. There have been comparisons to FLCL, but no explanations of [b]why[/b].

If post quality and content continue in this fashion, it won't be difficult to close this thread, even if it is the only thread for Dead Leaves.

-r2

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Well considering that the rating for this show is:

[B] Mature[/B] [I](May contain sex, drugs, and extreme graphic violence)[/I]

I know that I won?t be seeing it anytime soon. Watching a show with that type of rating is likely to get me grounded! But when I read this explaining a bit of what the show is about:

[I]Pandy and Retro, two unlikely renegades, awaken naked on Earth with no recollection of their past. After embarking on a devastating crime spree for food, clothing and transportation in downtown Tokyo, they are captured by authorities and sent to the infamous lunar prison called Dead Leaves.[/I]

I admit that I?m curious to know why they woke up naked with no memories. O_o[/COLOR]