OtakuBoards

Forbidden Dance???

Guest Stafal-chan

Guest Stafal-chan
^_^ i remeber a few years back i read book one of this series ^_^ so i was looking around online more recently to see if i could get it ^_^ but when i visted [url]www.tokyopop.com[/url] and [url]www.bn.com[/url] they said it was outta print :animestun i think it only came out 2 years ago...so i'm don't understand what happen to it did it get cancelled?

[color=darkblue][size=1]Well, when a book goes out of print, that typically means that all of the copies of that particular book have been sold and there aren't plans to do another printing, making the books somewhat rare, depending on how many were produced. You would more than likely be able to find a few copies on eBay, if you searched around.[/color][/size]

Guest Stafal-chan
~_~ hmm that stinks....i don't like to order things on the computer ^_^ thanks for tellin me maybe i'll just look around stores...^_^

Your best bet for finding out of print books would most likely be Half Price Books or a privately owned book/comic store. Mainstream bookstores usually don't sell books that are out of print, but privately owned bookstores are more likely to buy used, out of print books. Even that leaves a slim chance for finding the particular book that you're looking for. When all else fails, E-bay and Amazon are the most reliable sources for second-hand books online (imho)