Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GotenksSSJ343 [/i]
[B]First of all he go anywhere to be away from you so you will have to trick him into running into you. [/B][/QUOTE]

He means in Crystal... That's what happens in gold.


Suicune first appears at the Burned Tower in Ecruteak(sp). After that, he will appear in Cianwood City and at the Tin Tower back in Ecruteak. I have read something about seeing him in the National Park, but I can neither confirm nor deny that, as I have never actually seen it.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B]

He means in Crystal... That's what happens in gold.


Suicune first appears at the Burned Tower in Ecruteak(sp). After that, he will appear in Cianwood City and at the Tin Tower back in Ecruteak. I have read something about seeing him in the National Park, but I can neither confirm nor deny that, as I have never actually seen it. [/B][/QUOTE]

My bad yeah also you need to get the clear bell to make it not run away in the Tin tower

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...