GotenksSSJ343 Posted December 16, 2001 Posted December 16, 2001 First of all he go anywhere to be away from you so you will have to trick him into running into you.
Nerdsy Posted December 16, 2001 Posted December 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GotenksSSJ343 [/i] [B]First of all he go anywhere to be away from you so you will have to trick him into running into you. [/B][/QUOTE] He means in Crystal... That's what happens in gold. Suicune first appears at the Burned Tower in Ecruteak(sp). After that, he will appear in Cianwood City and at the Tin Tower back in Ecruteak. I have read something about seeing him in the National Park, but I can neither confirm nor deny that, as I have never actually seen it.
GotenksSSJ343 Posted December 16, 2001 Posted December 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i] [B] He means in Crystal... That's what happens in gold. Suicune first appears at the Burned Tower in Ecruteak(sp). After that, he will appear in Cianwood City and at the Tin Tower back in Ecruteak. I have read something about seeing him in the National Park, but I can neither confirm nor deny that, as I have never actually seen it. [/B][/QUOTE] My bad yeah also you need to get the clear bell to make it not run away in the Tin tower
Madmax Posted December 16, 2001 Author Posted December 16, 2001 Oh well to bad I cant read the *** witing. :laugh:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now