Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok before you say WTF? listen. I go to school all day and on weekneds i play guild wars. So i rarely have time to watch anime. Execpt before I go to sleep. Now I have more time and I still watch at he same time even though I have nothing to do during the day sometimes. I dunno im just not in the mood for it for some reason. Anyone else have any strange anime habits like that?
Posted
I enjoy watching my box sets at night as well, the atmosphere for whatever reason is more enjoyable and i can be fully focused on them. Just finished watching the last episodes of my full metal panic box set a few hours ago. Got a few more i have to watch , some i've seen already some i haven't. My next target is the whole rurouni kenshin set though. Though sometimes, usually on saturdays i'll watch the animes AS has on, since sat usually has a pretty good lineup.
Guest shoki de nai
Posted
I usually watch anime at night but only if it is one that I really like, any thing else is boring and I fall asleep. Sometimes I?ll set my alarm to wake me up so that I can watch Inuyasha on Wednesday.

P.s. Guild Wars rules.
Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]I usually watch anime on the weekends. Between school, homework and other regular TV shows that I like I end up with no time during the week to watch any anime. Occasionally I do but not very often.

My absolute favorite time to watch is between 8-10pm. At that point I?ve usually finished any homework and I?m ready to settle down for the night. So curling up in a blanket to catch a bit or anime is very relaxing. [/COLOR]
Posted
[color=dimgray][size=1]

Most of my viewing time is during [adult swim] and occasionally, Toonami (which used to be the only time I watched anime). I have recorded entire seasons of shows off TV and I've also bought the first season of Ruroini Kenshin. Usually I only watch anime during the night. Once in a while I'll watch it when I'm bored and there's nothing on Comedy Central or the History Channel.

I watch TV during most of my activities in doors other than video gaming and when I'm on the net. I watch it when I'm drawing, doing homework, studying, reading, etc. So a good portion of that TV will probably be anime, though I'm usually not paying full attention.

Usually though, I'll just play through a game. I've beated Resident Evil 4 and Metal Gear Solid 3 atleast 4 times. Alot of my time goes into gaming, but I watch anime whenever I get the chance or when I'm in the mood. Since the end of Samurai Champloo, Fullmetal Alchemist, and the empending end of Neon Genesis Evangelion on [adult swim], the only shows I have been following lately are Ghost in the Shell: 2nd Gig and I'm getting into Eureka 7.

If I could get together enough money to get Ruroini Kenshin Season 2/3 and Outlaw Star, I'd probably watch alot more anime. My Kenshin Season 1 Box Set ended right before the introduction of my favorite story arch and some of the best characters in the series. So, I'm scrapping to get those. Once I do, I'll probably watch anime alot more on average. But right now, it's just Naruto, Eureka 7, and Ghost in the Shell.[/color][/size]
Posted
I watch anime anytime i ge tthe chance and pretty much any time it's on i wish i had the anime network then i could watch anime 24/7 that would truly be awesome. :D
Posted
I don't watch television that much. I spend most of my time playing video games or reading a book...heh, but I do pull out my boxed sets of Outlaw Star or Full Metal Panic! whenever I'm too tired to think and just want to lay down, relax and get my mind off of things. Normally this will happen during the night when others aren't around because I like watching animes without being disturbed. It's annoying when you have someone next to you either picking the anime apart or giggling like a giddy little lovestruck fan girl. =P I'm sure if I had cable I'd be watching anime a lot more than I do. All I got on the non-cable channels are Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh! No offense to the fans of those series but I think those two are some of the lamest animes I have ever seen. My brother watches them all the time...*shakes head*
Guest RockLeesChick
Posted
[quote name='Avenged666fold']Ok before you say WTF? listen. I go to school all day and on weekneds i play guild wars. So i rarely have time to watch anime. Execpt before I go to sleep. Now I have more time and I still watch at he same time even though I have nothing to do during the day sometimes. I dunno im just not in the mood for it for some reason. Anyone else have any strange anime habits like that?[/quote]

Sometimes. Usually the only anime show that I watch on CN is Naruto. I'm not a big fan of all the other shows.
Posted
Wee I broke my cycle a couple days ago. I watched Chrno Crusade(dvd's 2-5) 7:12-10:23 A.M. Yay. I was sad for a day beacause the ending was sad.
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrange]I'm a full time student, so watching anime during the school week is a rare luxury :animeangr Thus, the only times I have available to watch anime are Friday and Saturday nights. And let me say that when I watch it, I pretty much marathon my watching for an average of two hours straight. I have a large backlog of fansubs and purchased stuff that have been calling my name. It's also nice to sit back, relax, watch anime, and not think much :D Very satisfying. [/COLOR]
Guest yari91
Posted
I watch anime al the time but mostly on saturday's on adult swim and toonami on weekdays i watch dvd's and at 9:00 i watch inu yasha neon genisis evangelion euruka seven ECT... :catgirl: [FONT=Comic Sans MS]undefined[/FONT][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]undefined[/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Monkey_Orange][COLOR=DarkOrange']I'm a full time student, so watching anime during the school week is a rare luxury.[/COLOR][/quote]You reminded me of a friend of mine.

This friend would download Anime at school, hide it in one of the computers on the network, and wherever he was in the school (or the school board really, since we're all connected) he could watch the episodes. Sometimes I would catch him watching a series in one of our computer labs. He would have to have the sound turned all the way down so the teacher wouldn't catch him, but since they were subbed he didn't care all too much.

The 1600 kbps connection we used at school helped a little too. ;)

-r2
Posted
[color=#b0000b][size=1]I don't watch anime by myself... I just don't like watching movies alone. I watched [i]Samurai Champloo[/i], [i]Haibane Renmei[/i], and [i]Trigun[/i] bit by bit over a long time, usually at night at my boyfriend's house. That was a lot of fun.

During the school year, though, I simply don't have time to watch much tv.[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...