OtakuBoards

Hiring Manga Artists and other manga positons for Team Darkeye

Guest Call Me "Masa"

Guest Call Me "Masa"
I am hiring people and inviting them to be a part of my manga team. If you are interested please post what you are good at, what experience you have, what you can bring to the manga/team, and what postion you would like to have. Other questions will be asked upon interview. Thankyou. If you have any further questions please post them here or send me a private message. Join Team DarkEye today!

Guest Stafal-chan
[quote name='Call Me "Masa"']I am hiring people and inviting them to be a part of my manga team. If you are interested please post what you are good at, what experience you have, what you can bring to the manga/team, and what postion you would like to have. Other questions will be asked upon interview. Thankyou. If you have any further questions please post them here or send me a private message. Join Team DarkEye today![/quote]

umm i dont really understand what your asking for in the least bit :animeswea what do you mean by a manga team????

[color=darkblue][size=1]If you want to try and gather people to work on a project, you are more than welcome to use the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=39299]Artist and Writer Recruiting Thread[/url] located at the top of the forum as a Sticky.

That being said, thread closed.[/color][/size]