Ol' Fighter Posted May 15, 2006 Posted May 15, 2006 I hope this is the right place to post this thread, but can anyone give me any suggestions about how to make my signature better...it will be greatly appreciated.
Sandy Posted May 15, 2006 Posted May 15, 2006 Well, as there's no real definition of a "good signature", a simple solution would be to look at other people's sigs and pick some elements you like the best (like fonts, colors, what type of things you say in it etc.). Just don't copycat, make it your own. If you're talking about a banner, however, there's an own section for requesting them, called [B]Art By Request[/B].
Ol' Fighter Posted May 15, 2006 Author Posted May 15, 2006 Thank you and I had a feeling I was posting this in the wrong place.
Baron Samedi Posted May 15, 2006 Posted May 15, 2006 [size=1]Best way to get yourself an awesome signature is to copy mine. Err, what I meant was that you need to let your own style come out. There isn't really a definition of a good signature. Are you more a one word person, or are you bursting with quotes and ideas? Basically, it comes down to what [i]you[/i] think your signature says about you.[/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now