OtakuBoards

Virtual [M-LVS]

Deadpool

Alright time to get this going. Everyone starts off in the same spot which isthe begining of the game and they have no idea what is going onor what to do. Only that they need to find Vincent(the first person in the game and the only one to almost make it to the last boss) who is currently being held in a maximum security prison int eh city they started. He unfortuantly cannot use his power cause it is locked away due to a seal on his back. This seal must be broken in order to beat the final boss.

Vincent stared out the bars of his solitary cell in the prison. His cell was by far the most rigged with hundreds of spells, curses, guards, and several famed hunters. Creatures lurked int he depths of the castle where his cell was and helped discourage people trying to break him out. His eyes were acostemed to the darkness of the dungeon as he felt several new signitures. "Maybe these will eb the ones to help me bring around the end of this game and unlock my power once again." He concentrated his mind as he contacted his helper. "Ix"

Ix's voice came back loud and clear. "Yes Vincent so good to hear from you again. I belive they are finally here"

"Yes I do belive the prophesy is about to be fufilled. Makes yourself decent and greet our guests and inorm them of where I am at and what they must do"

"Yes Vincent" She disappeared from his mind as she went about to fufill the task at hand.

Vincent smiled as he sat down. He had taken a strong liking to his friend he had summoned. He had decided to not to but it back and was in the process of creating it into a character instead of a summon. He dreaded the day he would have to leave her when the game was finally beaten.

Ix nodded her head sitting on a rock naked she had been sunbathing until her precious Vincent called her telepathicly
"Yes vincent I will greet them" she said she stood up and flashed and she was dressed in a red gown with yellow ribbons and such she straighted out her hair out and doned some white gloves. SHe wanted to look presentable for the people arriving altogh she did want to rescue vincent she knew once the was free they would look for a to get to the fianl boss and once they did and defeated him Vincent would have to go away and she did not want that she remembered it like it was yesturday.

*Flashback*
"where am I what the hell am I doing here" Vincent said he being a new gamer didnt know what was going on she was trapped in a bottle a villager put her in after he had learned what she was nd she was trapped althogh it wasnt right away after a while an old man came and gave the bottle to vincent she remembered when VIncent recived it he said something about a level 5 and a summon she didnt really understand back then when he fought a mallious demon the bottle had smashed and she had emerged she helped him defeat the demon and there had been an awkward moment where she kissed him out of gratidtude she quickly learned that wasnt proper ever sinse
*ENd Flashback*
then they have traveled together he had explained that he came from another world and in his world her world was data put in pictures and digitalized and she was a character in the game she really had a hard time understanding it at fist but over time she relized that his world was differnt and he would so dissapear when they beat the 'final boss' as he had put it she had grown very close to him over time and didnt want that to happen but there was something he said before that she held close to her.

[I]I promise someday i'll find a way to turn you into a character not a summon I promise[/I]

she saw a flash and saw someone
"greetings" she said curtseying like Vincent had told her too

Dhante curled her fingers experimentally. Her skin felt no different than it did in the real world. Her character, a half bat demon, looked similar to her real self, with a few added bonuses. She bit down on her lip, lightly piercing it with her sharp teeth. She was shocked to feel a little bit of pain. Putting her hand to her lip, she touched a warm drop of slick blood. She licked at the wound and found she could taste it.

This game was famous for its sensory perception that held little difference from reality. It was infamous for the rumors of disappearing players. Dhante shivered with excitement and fear at the thought of losing her living body. She took a risk by playing this game. Right now she wanted to know anything more besides the vague details floating around. It had been said no one had ever beaten the final boss.

She had heard of one character named Vincent who had almost done it. Dhante's goal was to find him and get questions answered. Supposedly, he was imprisoned in this city, the starting point for beginning players.

Dhante landed near the walls of the city. It took time to adjust to her senses. Light seemed abnormally bright, sometimes painful, and her ears picked up every minute sound. She shaded her eyes with her scythe; the weapon was almost a foot taller than she was.

She turned her head to the rustling of cloth. She saw a beautiful imp about ten yards in front of her. She walked up to the new female. The imp's looks reminded her of a sunset, all red and orange and yellow. With a curtsy the imp greeted Dhante. "Greetings. You're the first of the guests. Vincent has been waiting."

Dhante smiled, slightly confused. A living player would not be waiting for a new character like her, but NPC's waited to be talked to in most games.

Dhante smiled at the imp, feeling slightly confused. "My name's Dhante. Umm... who are you, exactly? What's going on?"

"My true name is Ix, but please call me by whatever name you like" she said
"Your first objective is to rescue vincent I will join you and once the other get here they will join us" she said she sat dow on the bench looking at the sky'
"Vincent....." she said she was losing her focus and her clothes vanished and her hair did get messy and her fingers became claws her true impish form "oh dear" she said
"I cant keep my focus" she said her clothes returning

Neko walked around after she had joined the game for the first time. Everything felt so real, but walking was a bit different here than in the real world. She over heard two people talking and decided to see who they were. Maybe one o them knew where she was supposed to be.
"Hello," she said to them. "I'm Neko. I just joined this game and I have no idea as to where I'm supposed to be."

"oh yes Come here" she said as the new player came closer
"I was going to wait till the others arrived but sinse you asked I'll tell you now" she said she pointed a castle looming at the top of the hill
"Your 1st objective is it break into the castle and go down to the dugeon and rescue the man held there named 'Vincent' when we get there he can explain more about the game than I can so think of this as a tutorial before you get to the real thing" Ix said she had rehearshed the script Vincent had told her time and time again he said that the new people thoght this was just a game so she had to act like she was just a character it was confusing but she did so she actually thoght it was fun

Guest bleached
Denzede looked around as the flash fadded, leaving a very real looking city in front of him. He smiled, even though he had no mouth. He looked down at his body, he was exacally what he created, to the tee. He laughed as he walked up to the first thing he saw. It was an imp girl with very bright cloaths on.

"You, imp, can you answer any of my questions?" The imp nodded with a blank look on her face.

"Sure, firstly, what is your name?" The imp bowed at him and kept the smile.

"Uhh its Denzede. I think I got a letter saying to meet somone here. I just wanted to know where I could find somone named Vincent." He looked at her in the eyes, then felt his hand change into an ax. Some how, he did not like the vibe that he was getting from her.

"Yes, I am supposed to tell you where to go. And going by the move you just made, you do not trust me. Realize something, if Vincent wishes, I would kill you right now, but it will be up to you and others to help me set him free. Please go to this location and meet up with the others there." She showed him the place and then turned back to the entrance.

"Crazy imp." He turned to see a bat demon squinting in the sunlight. He raised his hand as his cape created a sheild from the sun, making it more dim to the light.

"Uhh, thanks. My name is Dhante, bat demon. Are you here to help Vincent as well."

Denzede nodded as he looked at her. "Yes." He lokoed away as she smiled.

"Shy arent you? Whats your name?"

"Denzede, the Arc." He was glad at that moment that he could not blush. That the devilish skin that surrounded him was black as night.

"An arc. Havent seen one of those yet. Nice to meet you. And thank you for the shade. The sun was a little bright today." She smiled agian as another female player walked over to them.

The imp told Dhante that others would be joining, so she decided to wait. Her eyes were becoming better adjusted to the light, but she still had to shield them. As she contemplated buying a pair of sunglasses--if they were even an item in this game--an Arc blocked out the light with his cape. Although Dhante had made her character look similar to her real self, this person chose a more intimidating demon-type.

"Uhh, thanks. My name is Dhante, bat demon. Are you here to help Vincent as well?"

He nodded as he looked at her. "Yes." He looked away as she smiled. Despite the fierce appearance, he seemed a little bashful.

"Shy arent you? Whats your name?"

"Denzede, the Arc."

"An arc. Havent seen one of those yet. Nice to meet you. And thank you for the shade. The sun was a little bright today," she cheerfully stated.

Another new character came up, a half-cat girl. Dhante smiled at her. "I'm Dhante. Did the imp send you to look for Vincent too?"

"Yeah, I guess it's the beginning quest for new characters," the cat-girl replied. "I'm Neko."

"Nice to meet you. I told you my name, but this is Denzede the arc." Speaking for others was one of her worst habits, as was talking too much. Dhante continued, "I think we have more people coming, from what the imp said. She struck me as odd. I wasn't sure whether she was a live player or an NPC."

Dhante wondered what these members were like in real life. They sounded no older than she was, and teens mainly played the game. As she began to do a headstand, light flashed once again, revealing yet another character.

Vincent smiled as he looked through Ix's eys and lookedover the oncomers. "Well, not what I expected but it will do" He watched them all carefully. "Wait for the cover of nightall Ix then get them in the side passage. We shalll see if they are the ones then" He closed his eyse as he waited for the nght to come. "Just a few more hours. Then I will be free"

"she nodded she spoke as he explained telling them to wait until nightfall and she will show them the side passage
"Vincent when we find you would you mind if I gave you a hug" she said "I know its not proper for me to hug you but I have the feeling that makes me sad that your not here and I want to hug you" she said closing her eyes so she could see his face

Vincent smiled as Ix's skin color began to change. "Come on, I want to see you too. No I don't mind it at all. ut you need to get a hold of yourself and fix your appearance so the guards don't suspect anything." He Closed his eyes. "You remember the time spell?"

Her voice came back. "Of course"

"Use it. It will speed everything up" He watched her preform the speel and soon darkness covered the land. "Alright time to move. When you enter the side passage, three guards will be around the right corner, After that use the staricase behind them. About the tenth stair have the Arc stick his swor dinto the wall and have him hang on. Everyone needs to grab him then one needs to gently touch the stair. When that happens the entire staircase will fall. Grab the nearby torch handle to bring it back up. when yo reach the bottem there will be a variety of lose animals roaming around. there should be a little cord off to one side. Pull it and most of them should go back to their cages so finish off whatever is left. They covered my head after that but I heard somthing abotu three dragons, golems, and various spell barriers up next so Take care Ix" All he could do now was wait and hope for the best"

Ix smiled
"alright Everyone Let us begin" She said she put her hands over her face and slowly away so she looked completly differnt she had short blonde hair and blue eyes and a fake staff and battle armor red and yellow with orange chainmail around her entire body and high orange boots no one could tell she was Ix
"now that i am in disguise Follow me' she said leading them to the side passage she turned the corner and attacked the guards letting the others threw

OOc: Need more posts please

Vincent watched as they followed his orders carefully all the way down and past the cages. "Be careful i don' t remember what comes next. Suddenly a dragon head came around of the croner as another came from teh river of lava and one fromt eh ceiling. "Well I think we found the dragons"

Neko unseethed her sword the second she saw the dragons.
"Finally we get to the fun part!" She said and smiled.
The dragons came towards them at a high speed and she waited for them to reach her. When they came, she quickly jumped and slamed her sword into one of the dragon's backs.

OOC: I've been busy with my finals. I PM'd Stark and Starwind. We can bring them in later.

Three dragons erupted into the passage. One came from the ceiling to land in front of Dhante. She let out a piercing screech, momentarily stunning the beast. With a vicious swipe she cut into its leg. Her scythe drew in the dragon's blood. Dhante leapt away as the dragon tried to knock her with its tail. She balanced herself on an upper edge of the wall.

The night let her fight at full strength. Gripping her hands tightly around her scythe, she summoned her shadow magic. The shadows formed into the shape of the bat and tackled the dragon in its stomach. Dhante got in another hit with her scythe. She cut the dragon's neck.

The monster finally fell, leaving behind a red scale.

Guest bleached
Denzede watched as everyone else started attacking the dragons. He smiled under his black skin and then turned to the dragon that had seemed to be making the most trouble. He slowly walked twards it as his hands began to form something.

"In my right, I will weild the sword, in the left I will weild the ax." In a blink of an eye, he charged at the dragon, then jumped up as it slammed its foot down where he had been. He brought both weapons down and slashed through the dragons head, revealing two giant marks that cut it all the way open.

"Wow, the arc knows some good moves. Cool." Dhante said, smiling and walking over twards him." He looked away as the two weapons vanished as quickly as they had came.

"Good job everyone, I do think it is time for us to move on and find Vincent." The imp said, as she began to walk again.

"Why are you so shy? What are you hidding?" Dhante asked, walking next to Denzede.

"I, do not know. I go blank when I try to think of something to talk about." He looked away again as she looked at him harder.

"That is the most I have ever heard you say. There really is somone behind the demonic form." She giggled as she walked further ahead.

"What have I gotten myself into I wonder." He said to himself then sighed.

Vincent watched the group continue down the path. "Ix stop!"

Ix came to a halt. "What's wrong?"

Vincent linked his mind with her's letting her see with his eyes the many spells that surrounded his cell. He snesed guards closing in on their posistions. "Have the others guard you while you do about unbinding the spells"

He watched as the guards began summoning creatures and soon and enitre army stood before the newcomers. "They may be strong but still they are not expeirenced enough to helped them off forever. Hurry Ix"

"guys I need you to defend me while I do away with these pesky binding spells" she said she saw his cell as she started to dispell the 13 binding spells blocking his cell
"Im sorry i've got 2 spells down 11 to go" she said

Dhante, Denzede, and Neko guarded Ix as she continued the unbindingspells. The guards used spells to summon a wide variety of monsters. Each party member began hacking away at the seemingly endless string of creatures.

Dhante started in on a group of gryphon familiars when one clawed her right side. She stumbled backwards, nearly getting hit again before Denzede took the monster out. Some blood trickled from the sharply throbbing wound. "That... that hurts!" Dhante said as she touched the cut. "What kind of freaks make a game that's really painful?" Neko and Denzede moved closer to her.

"Umm, Dhante are you..." Denzede started, but the half-bat was already up.

Pain had an unusual effect on Dhante. More than making her hurt, it made her angry. She started hacking into the summoned creatures with renewed vigor. [I]Dont get mad,[/I] she thought. [I]Get really angry and get even at the same time.[/I]

Neko smiled to herself as she saw Dhante hacking away at the monsters. She was making the job a lot easier for the rest of them. Neko followed behind Dhante, slicing at any monster than Dhanter might have missed. One managed to cut her arm and she retailiated by cutting it's head off in a gruesome fashion.

Vincent watched as creature after creature and guard after guard were cut into pieces. Ix made her way slowly through the spells. "Just one more, hurry" The last spell was broke and the cell door opened. Vincent stepped out as the guards stopped.

"He's free. Stop him before they undo the power stone"

Vincent spun Ix to where a stone was covered by five spells. "You need to undo these. That stone has a third of my power in it or what I had before I was locked up" Vincent spinkicked one guy seding him flying across the room. Guard after guard fell to his feet as his hands were still cuffed. He felt the stares of the others on his back. "What, I have been training. A year of nothing to do and you tend to find something"