OtakuBoards

It Only Hurts When I Breathe (Bleach Songfic)

NashvilleDream

[b]Hope life?s been good to you
Since you?ve been gone
I?m doin? fine now--I?ve finally moved on
It?s not so bad--I?m not that sad[/b]

It was supposed to be fine, she was back home, in Soul Society where she belonged, so why did it hurt so much to be here without her. There were plenty of distractions, people to save, hollows to fight, but it just didn?t feel right without her by his side. It just didn?t feel right.

[b]I?m not surprised just how well I survived
I?m over the worst, and I feel so alive
I can?t complain--I?m free again[/b]

She was the one who made the decision, he?d said it was fine. She?d wanted to run to him then, wanted to be held in his arms, wanted to cry and have her tears dried by him. But that wasn?t like her. She missed him so much, but he was where he belonged, back home. And she was here, in Soul Society, where she belonged? or did she?

[b]And it only hurts when I?m breathing
My heart only breaks when it?s beating
My dreams only die when I?m dreaming
So, I hold my breath--to forget[/b]

They?re fools, the lot of them. They see that they belong together; everyone around them sees that they belong together, but they insist on torturing themselves. Oh well, he figured it wasn?t for an old man in a hat and clogs to decide. He still didn?t understand why though.

[b]Don?t think I?m lyin? ?round cryin? at night
There?s no need to worry, I?m really all right
I?ve never looked back--as a matter of fact[/b]

She didn?t understand why he was so distant after they came back. He smiled even less, and even then it was sad. [i]She[/i] was a touchy subject; you never talked about [i]her[/i] around him anymore. He?d always get... different. He seemed like he was about to cry all the time. She?d never seen him cry, she didn?t expect to either.

He?d always thought they?d be together, but when she went there? she met that boy. That boy did things he couldn?t do, saved her when he was too afraid. He?d always thought it?d be him and her together, but he moved aside for that boy. It was so obvious how she felt, how he felt. So, he moved aside. And then they went and? got themselves separated. He never could completely figure her out... and the boy... well... he was definitely not just what he showed everybody.

[b]It only hurts when I breathe[/b]

[b]Mmm, no; I?ve never looked back--
As a matter fact[/b]

She missed him so much. She?d cry but then brother would worry, and he was already different enough as it was. She wanted to see him, but if she did, her resolve would waver, she?d go back again, make everybody worry again, and she couldn?t do that. But god she missed him.

He wanted her. Wanted her back. She belonged here with him, like before. He kept telling himself that it was her decision, that it was best for both of them; but he kept thinking that she should be here. He missed her... so much. But it was her choice? But he missed her.

[b]Hurts when I?m breathing
Breaks when it?s beating
Die when I?m dreaming
It only hurts when I breathe[/b]

[i]I miss you? Rukia [/i]

[i]I miss you? Ichigo[/i]

[color=#CD6619]Ok, [B]NashvilleDream[/B], seems that you're a member and should understand the requirements of the [B]OtakuBoards[/B], but since it appears that you've forgotten, I'll remind you.

1) At the [B]OB Anthology[/B], any thread found without a [B]Rating[/B] will be closed. 2) Before posting anything in this area, you must read the [B][URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=44313]OB Anthology Basics[/B][/URL]. 3) I don't think there's a three.

Now then, with that said, you can recreate this thread but remember to put up a rating.

THREAD CLOSED.[/color]