Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
heh, I like little monkeys.... HEY you forgot to put up MONKEES, the group! they're my favorite monkeys.... :D I like little capuchins...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Treble [/i]
[B]Where's Donkey Kong?Oh wells King Kong Rules! [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Ah! I [i]knew[/i] I was forgetting one! Oh well, you got plenty more apes to choose from!:D[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]Curious George...LoL...I used to love those books... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Haha, good choice, and I [i]still[/i] love those books![/SIZE]
Posted
here we come....
walkin' down the street...
we get the funniest looks from
everyone we meet....

HEY HEY we're the Monkees!
People say we monkee around!
We're too busy singin'
To put anybody dooooown

... I know the rest but I don't think I'll finish it... heee :D

I used to watch the Curious George movies. They were so cute!
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Monkey's ya heard. They represent.
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]I don't know that I ever saw any of the movies, but we did own all the book s at one point...;) [/B][/QUOTE]

The books...? LOL, :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...