PiroMunkie Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [SIZE=1]Lol, ok I accidentally screwed up the first time and forgot to opt for a poll... Which is your favorite primate??[/SIZE]
Anna Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 heh, I like little monkeys.... HEY you forgot to put up MONKEES, the group! they're my favorite monkeys.... :D I like little capuchins...
PiroMunkie Posted August 19, 2001 Author Posted August 19, 2001 [SIZE=1]Well if you like capuchins than Marsel is your monkey! lol... I like em all, I'm a monkey man![/SIZE]
PiroMunkie Posted August 19, 2001 Author Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Treble [/i] [B]Where's Donkey Kong?Oh wells King Kong Rules! [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Ah! I [i]knew[/i] I was forgetting one! Oh well, you got plenty more apes to choose from!:D[/SIZE]
Sara Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 Curious George...LoL...I used to love those books...
PiroMunkie Posted August 19, 2001 Author Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B]Curious George...LoL...I used to love those books... [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Haha, good choice, and I [i]still[/i] love those books![/SIZE]
Sara Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 LoL...I haven't read them for years....Maybe I should dig them out of the closet and read them to my kid brother, huh?
Anna Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 here we come.... walkin' down the street... we get the funniest looks from everyone we meet.... HEY HEY we're the Monkees! People say we monkee around! We're too busy singin' To put anybody dooooown ... I know the rest but I don't think I'll finish it... heee :D I used to watch the Curious George movies. They were so cute!
Pretty Sammy Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 lol. Who could resist Curious George? :D sings theme song: "Curious George, the curious little monkey..." (LOL!) Ok, sorry, getting a little carried away! ^^;;;
Sara Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 I don't know that I ever saw any of the movies, but we did own all the book s at one point...;)
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B]I don't know that I ever saw any of the movies, but we did own all the book s at one point...;) [/B][/QUOTE] The books...? LOL, :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now