OtakuBoards

"Old School" Anime

Ka-San

If most of you are like me, you started out watching the classics like Sailor Moon, Tenchi Muyo, Dragonball Z, whatever. But what are some of your more favorite anime, that came out either in the 90's and before?

For me, it has to be both Battle Athletes Victory (Or the OVA), and Gigantor. You can't get any more classic with the Giant Robot genra than Gigantor.

Alright im thirteen and i started watching anime around six i believe, and it started with Dragon balls the original then i started with dragon ball z and i still remember never missing an episode of it i was completely hooked.

Now i've strayed away from the whole dbz franchise and find it repetitive but i still tend to watch it sometimes, But they drag it on for to long and i started losing my interest around ten but i have found other great animes to start watching, and don't even get me started on the whole pokemon craze.

:animesigh

-----=====-----

I feel you there i had a whole plastic carton full of pokemon cards, I even had the Rare holographic Charizard card ((For the time)) I still play the pokemon games for the Gameboy sp, I don't care what you say the rpgs are great.

-----=====-----

[INDENT][COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]Obesepanda, double posting is not permitted. I merged your two posts together. Be sure to read the rules before continuing to post. Failure to comply with the rules can result in disciplinary action, as far as a bad. If you have any questions, PM me or any of the other mods. -r2[/SIZE][/COLOR][/INDENT]

Actually, I still play the Pokemon GBA games also. I?m playing Emerald Version right now and a ROM of Crystal Version also. I had the giant binder with the plastic 9 card sheets and all my cards were organized with the utmost care. It went by Level, the Holographics, then Trainer Cards, and Energies. I don?t have them anymore, but I do miss them.

I still know the first Digimon and Pokemon theme song. "CHANGE...INTO DIGITAL CHAMPIONS...."