OtakuBoards

Rising RPG

Lt.Zero

I was thinking of starting an another RPG. Here's the plot: You and your freinds go out of state on a road trip. your car breaks down. You find an old mall. You go in there to find help, but now your stuck in there and zombies are attacking you left and right and you're useing anything and everything as a weapon. Your mission: Find out how you're supposed to escape.
What's your opinoin on it?
It's actually based on a video game I red about. Anyone hear about it?

Oh, and taking a guess the roleplay is from the game Dead rising coming soon for the xbox 360.

Dead Rising follows the harrowing tale of Frank West, an overly zealous freelance photojournalist on a hunt for the scoop of a lifetime. In pursuit of a juicy lead, he makes his way to a small suburban town only to find that it has become overrun by zombies. He escapes to the local shopping mall, thinking it will be a bastion of safety but it turns out to be anything but. It will be a true struggle to survive the endless stream of undead, but players will have full reign of a realistic shopping center, utilizing anything they find to fight off the flesh-hungry mob and search for the truth behind the horrendous epidemic. The variety of different stores in the mall offers players an endless supply of resources including vehicles, makeshift weapons and more. Players will also encounter other survivors along the way and by helping them can acquire valuable clues as to what has happened.

Am i right?