OtakuBoards

Do as infinty Fukai Mori

Kenataro

Hey everyone you havent heard me in awhile right fans :cool: lol anyway did you ever hear about a Japanese band called Do as infinity? I heard this smoking track on youtube.com called Fukai Mori check it out! I heard one of thier songs for inuyasha but i cant read the Japanese name. I want the Japanese and english lyrics to Fukai Mori so someone out there please check that track out!

I'm not completely sure about what you're trying to say, but if you want the lyrics to Fukai Mori, [URL=http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/inuyasha/fukaimori.htm]just click here[/URL]. It seems like a very sad song based on the lyrics, also kind of melodramatic.

Animelyrics.com is a good website for looking up lyrics for both anime and j-pop/j-rock songs. Although, the song lyrics do tend to lose some of their meaning when they're translated.

[FONT=Arial]Welcome to OtakuBoards, Kenataro.

In the future, please use search engines (google, yahoo, etc.) to find things you're looking for instead of coming here. Asking for song lyrics won't generate any discussion, and is thus considered spam. I know it's not mentioned in the rules just yet, but you should ALWAYS look to Google or another search engine first. Other than that, enjoy your stay at the OB.

[I]boku tachi wo ikiru hodo ni thread closed.
[/I][/FONT]