OtakuBoards

My Story...... (sad i guess)

Killermon

Well long ago around January 2001, i chatted for the first time... after that i got hooked and was in theOtaku.com's chat everyday. Around Feb. i memorized the commands and stuff and then one day Justin a.k.a blanks saw me praticing them. He let me be a Op (Operator) and after that i thought he was cool and i got to be a Op alot, i always did my job. Then once i got mIRC, i got AOp (auto-op) and it made my job even easier. Around April i started to edit mIRC and made my own script. Also Shinji gave me the nick Script Kiddie... well back on the story around July or August, blanks made me a SOp (Super-Op) and i then praticly worshiped blanks. but then one day... blanks came in and my script kicked him by accident and i told him it was a accident and he said dont do it again. so i tryed not to let it happen again. then it did it it kicked him! he was so mad. he deoped me.... recently i have been noticing some not so good behavoir. guess wat.... none of the other op were there to do sumthin. i was getting tired of seeing all the cussing and stuff... i had to do sumthin and the only thing to do was hack the channel.... so i did i hacked it for a good cause but everyone thinks i didnt now i pretty not liked by alot of ppl but hey at least i tryed to stop all these ppl... but then blanks found out took it to the IRCops (like cops) and i was sentenced 2 hours of being A-Killed (kicked off the server) and now i bet i am very hated and that Adam probaly dont trust me... and thats all its sad for me.... i went for cool, popular, and worshiped to hated, trouble maker, and etc. and i only tryed to make the chat a better place for younger ppl when it acctually got me in deep trouble so now i am to shut up and leave u guys alone with my stupid story that might not catch ur attention.

Thanks,
Killermon...

It's been less than a day!!!
Don't expect the whole world to have seen it by now!
Just wait until tomorrow. Maybe there'll be more replies...

Oh, don't double post...
It irritates the moderators...

I'll add a reply tomorrow, once I've read your incredibly long story...

Thats a pretty cool story, i used to go on mIRC. Then those bastards send me trojans, and i flamed on them.... Heheheh, it wasnt a pretty site. And dont double post just because people dont reply to it. Its a waste and plus even worse. ITS SPAM.

[color=orangered][size=1]Ahh yes. I remember you, Killermon.

You were the one who constantly complained during OtakuBoards.com Version 2.0, correct?

Well, all I will say (as I've said many times before) is that hacking is never the right way to go.

You may have thought that you had the right reasons in mind, but the fact is, you didn't own that chat channel...therefore, it wasn't your place to tamper with it...even if your intentions were good.

If you'd wanted to improve the chat, you should have talked to Justin directly (or Adam or myself) at the time. If you were as popular as you say you were...then I don't see any reason why they wouldn't have listened to you.

But instead, you decided to hack without telling them...and thus, they lost all trust in you.

This is a very good lesson, isn't it? :) Next time you might go about things in a better way...[/color][/size]