OtakuBoards

Lucky Devils [M-VLS]

kalon

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1]Blackjack shock her hands from the force of the impact. It had taken longer than expected to find Soma, but she had finally found her and in what looked like a troubled spot. Putting the lead pipe that she had smashed into the back of the ice dude's neck, knocking him out, down she ran over to Soma.

"Are you okay?" Blackjack asked in a rushed tone. She saw Snake Eyes looking at her funny only to shurg and go back to whatever she was doing.

"Fine, why are you here anyway?"

"I wanna help with the government thing. Please?" She saw Soma roll her eyes, shaking her head.

"What about your bounty?"

"Justice said he would handle it and before you start I did do some work. I drew out a map to their location as well as his bounties' location. So can I help? I really wanna avenge Bluff in any way that I can, since its my fault that he's...dead."

Jack looked up at Soma with pleading eyes and a sincere look upon her face.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=SeaGreen]"Well, my someone can wait a while. Lets go find those fortune tellers," Rae said changing directions just as quickly as she starting moving.

She climbed a flight of stairs dragging Gem along like she would drag a sister who was slowing her down. ''So do you know where these guys are," Rae asked looking down at the whole floor.

"Well, I don't think they would be up here," Gem said looking around.

"Of course they wouldn't. This is the best place to look for someone who's way down below. Do you see them?"

((Sorry it's short. Don't really know what else to do. :animeswea ))[/COLOR][/FONT]

• 2 weeks later...
[SIZE=1]OoC:^Ignore. I sort of let this go... Bad silver_blade! If anyone feels like it, jump right back in, the story is loose enough. But Latharix will be fine posting.^^

IC: "Fine, Black Jack," Soma said as she looked at the determination in Eliska's eyes. "We need to do some digging. And we will need some help. Let's go back home for now. I have to make sure Snake Eyes is okay."

They headed solemnly back to their house. Not many Devils were expected to be back that early, so they were almost alone. Snake Eyes was in the living room with a few envelopes that held the cash from the bounties. The trio sat in the floor debating the next course of action.

"We can't let any cops get into our hideout!" Snake Eyes proclaimed.

"This is even worse than cops. It could be the people running this city snooping around," Eliska said in a quiet voice. "And there is that Dimes guy. We cannot let him get away with killing Bluff!"

"Revenge is a necessary part of life in Arcrith, but we need to set our priorities. First, we'll see some contacts. Exactly who is searching for us. Second, we find out [I]how[/I] information got leaked about us. Holes are made to be filled. And third..." Soma's eyes fleshed. "We find Dimes and see what happens."

"So who are we gonna go to first?" Snake Eyes asked as she sprawled over a chair.

"Someone in the northeast part of town," Soma answered unhelpfully. "I promise to explain more once we get there."[/SIZE]

Lares held her arms akimbo and frowned. She paced the floor. Soma was in her room getting ready, leaving poor Snake Eyes to sit patiently by the door; which she, obviously, wasn't quite good at. Soma emerged and Lares bounded up to her.

"Finally! Let's go!!" She bounced up and down on the toes of her shoes.

"Alright, alright. We're going." Soma walked outside which Lares following behind like a puppy. They walked toward their destination at a steady pace. Lares thought that this was a good pace for talking.

"Remember, you promised. You hafta spill the edamame once we're there!" She winked at Soma.