UchihaNinjaGirl Posted May 28, 2006 Posted May 28, 2006 There are many embarassing nicknames that people give you. One of which for me is...Dodo.
NightmareVC Posted May 28, 2006 Posted May 28, 2006 One of mine was BT, which turned to LT later. If you want to know what it means, and the story behind it PM me.
dumbdorkbob Posted May 28, 2006 Posted May 28, 2006 Hay Uchihaninjagirl, guess what my nickname is. I'll give you some hints 1.It starts with b 2.It is 3 letters long 3.It ends with a b people call me it because I am clutsy, usually when I fall on my butt :animeswea
dumbdorkbob Posted May 28, 2006 Posted May 28, 2006 Hah, how did you know. you are sooooooooo smart(as smart as a monkey). [CENTER]:bash:[/CENTER]
CyberPandaLove Posted May 28, 2006 Posted May 28, 2006 A nickname my older brother calls me is the penguin (the one from batman >.<)It started when we were at a comic book store he saw a picture of the penguin then looked at me then showed me the picture.After that he has been calling me the penguin (my dad is also calling me the penguin >.o)But the good thing is they haven't called me that in a while. <.<
UchihaNinjaGirl Posted May 28, 2006 Author Posted May 28, 2006 It's the MONKEYS!!!!!!! *Hides in closet*
dumbdorkbob Posted May 28, 2006 Posted May 28, 2006 They are in the closet with you and the door is locked on the outside, monkey girl
UchihaNinjaGirl Posted May 28, 2006 Author Posted May 28, 2006 AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! (Thinking:Another nickname)
dumbdorkbob Posted May 28, 2006 Posted May 28, 2006 (ha 10th post) I call one of my friends Onion Ring-for his shape.
Lava Lamp Posted May 28, 2006 Posted May 28, 2006 my math teacher calls me molly-molly... (long story)
UchihaNinjaGirl Posted May 28, 2006 Author Posted May 28, 2006 Dude, my 6th grade teacher called me LB.PM me for details.
The Enemy Posted May 28, 2006 Posted May 28, 2006 My nickname is 'Stumbles' because I went to a party once and fell over twice as much as the drunk people and I was sober.
UchihaNinjaGirl Posted May 28, 2006 Author Posted May 28, 2006 lol, that sounds like me. Sometimes I bump into doors that are wide open,
dumbdorkbob Posted May 28, 2006 Posted May 28, 2006 I used to be in chorus at school. We were standing on some risers(I was on the top one)I fell right on my butt and everyone laughed and called me bob-I mean bub.
UchihaNinjaGirl Posted May 28, 2006 Author Posted May 28, 2006 :animedepr I was...Wrong? :animedepr ... :animecry: WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
dumbdorkbob Posted May 28, 2006 Posted May 28, 2006 To Bad, you were so close too. possible words it cound be-bob(the real one), bub(the 1 you chose), bib, beb(?), bab(?). [COLOR=Magenta][B] [SIZE=2]LOSER[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]
2010DigitalBoy Posted May 28, 2006 Posted May 28, 2006 If this doesn't get closed, I'll be disappointed :/ My real name has no sub-names, but Tical has been nicknamed Tickle by close friends.
2010DigitalBoy Posted May 28, 2006 Posted May 28, 2006 1. It should have been obvious it was bob, it's in his username >_> 2. What does bob have to do with clumsiness? 3. Don't say PMed for details, if your gunna go to the trouble of posting, give the stupid details! 4. WTF does any of this have to do with nicknames???
UchihaNinjaGirl Posted May 28, 2006 Author Posted May 28, 2006 1. You just ruined it... 2. I felt like it 3. I have no idea, but whatever.
dumbdorkbob Posted May 28, 2006 Posted May 28, 2006 A teavher had a blind dog named bob who ran into stuff alot so...
NightmareVC Posted May 28, 2006 Posted May 28, 2006 [quote name='Tical']3. Don't say PMed for details, if your gunna go to the trouble of posting, give the stupid details![/quote] I would, although it wouldn't be appropriate for every one to read.
2010DigitalBoy Posted May 28, 2006 Posted May 28, 2006 [quote name='NightmareVC']I would, although it wouldn't be appropriate for every one to read.[/quote] You could always give a warning or use [spoiler]spoiler tags[/spoiler].
Recommended Posts