Bidetzou Posted December 18, 2001 Posted December 18, 2001 Anyone like kenshin? I made a banner for it, it started out as a picture but it turned into a banner and I thought I would share it with all you wonderful people :D [IMG]http://www.webphotos.com/zoom_photo.asp?c=Kenshin+Banner&f=1000022593/1000022593_1217200165743PM0.9793665.jpg[/IMG] It's prolly not an expert banner(But it IS the first banner I have ever made :D ) Kenshin is an anime made and on T.V a couple or so years back. Anyone watch it?
coolkam007 Posted December 18, 2001 Posted December 18, 2001 what exactly on that banner did you make? ^^ did you actually put the lightning, on? did you put each of those images in.. or did you just use like.. a wallpaper and put words on? other then that.. it looks nice :)
Bidetzou Posted December 18, 2001 Author Posted December 18, 2001 ( I made everything on their, besides the pictures of kenshin. Everything.) I made the banner in photoshop on a white background. I added a background to it from Ditgitalblasphemy.com. (good site, i recommend) it took quite a while to make though. each of those pictures of kenshin i extracted from their backgrounds, and the lightning was made with a filter. I have about 8 or so layers for every picture of kenshin and the lightning/background. But it was fun to make for my first test banner :D
Queen Asuka Posted December 18, 2001 Posted December 18, 2001 I love Kenshin myself. I've only seen the first three volumes of the tv series though, although I must say that I am a big Sanosuke fan. He's sooooo cute! And the sword thingie...don't know how to spell it's name so I wont even attempt it...just suits him so well. By the way, nice banner! ^^
Bidetzou Posted December 18, 2001 Author Posted December 18, 2001 thank you. I like to be noticed, hehe :D ya, sanosuke is awesome, he teams up with kenshin later (good team =) ) kenshin cuts his big sword though :( , sucks he was cool with it. I am on episode 28 myself. Have you ever seen the samurai X OVA? it is the history of kenshin and his childhood, if not i really seriously recomend it.
coolkam007 Posted December 18, 2001 Posted December 18, 2001 dan.. you actually.. O_O sound smart when you post on message boards.. ...... lol ;) anywho.. dan.. i suggest that you take more time.. banners are peices of art man! art cant be rushed.. the speed should come natural.. :) most of my banners have 30+ layers.. and usually take anywhere from half an hour to 4 hours.. (most of the time, near an hour or so) anywho.. i still think you did a good first try :)
Bidetzou Posted December 19, 2001 Author Posted December 19, 2001 hmm is that an insult or like, a compliment? eh, oh well. That WAS my first banner, it isn't going to have 30+ layers for my first banner it was just a 'lil quick fun banner I made for some spare time I had. It doesn't really matter how long or how many layers a banner has as long as it looks good and is good quality. But hey! you have made about 100+ or so times as many banners as me so what can I say? :p After I get the hang of it my banners will increase in quality though. until then I'll keep trying :D (Man I just love these 'lil faces, don't you?:toothy: )
Queen Asuka Posted December 19, 2001 Posted December 19, 2001 Yeah, I've seen the episode where they team up. I hate it that his weapon is ruined though. That thing looked just like Cloud's buster sword. I loved it. And I dont like that Megumi chic. Does Sanosuke and Megumi get together or something?
coolkam007 Posted December 19, 2001 Posted December 19, 2001 it was like.. o_O a compliment.. (or maybe it was an insult.. ) eh.. i forget ^_^ anywho.. i understand :p :) (yep.. the smiles are great :drool: ) :confuse2: :all: :therock: :bellylol:
Sailor Meike Posted December 19, 2001 Posted December 19, 2001 I DO, I DO, i LOOOVEEE THE SHOW AND MOVIES!!!! And my faves r Aoshi Shinomori, Hiko Seijuro, Yahiko is cute too. Oh, and Sano in the Shimabara Arc is handsome too. So, those 4 r my faves, but the most Aoshi and Hiko. :)
Mishi Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 I love Rurouni Kenshin so I hate how the OVA is released here as "Samurai X." :mad: -_- IMHO, stupid title.
SephirothNIN Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 Nice banner there. Heh I asked my mom to get me some Kenshin dvd's for xmas. I had to explain how there were 4 eps on each dvd, and that I had the first few. I hope she doesn't get me the ones I have >=\, gah parents, they should hire teens to help them figure out what the hell their kids want, heh would stop a lot of confusion.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now