OtakuBoards

Anyone like Kenshin?

Bidetzou

Anyone like kenshin? I made a banner for it, it started out as a picture but it turned into a banner and I thought I would share it with all you wonderful people :D

[IMG]http://www.webphotos.com/zoom_photo.asp?c=Kenshin+Banner&f=1000022593/1000022593_1217200165743PM0.9793665.jpg[/IMG]

It's prolly not an expert banner(But it IS the first banner I have ever made :D )
Kenshin is an anime made and on T.V a couple or so years back. Anyone watch it?

( I made everything on their, besides the pictures of kenshin. Everything.)
I made the banner in photoshop on a white background. I added a background to it from Ditgitalblasphemy.com. (good site, i recommend) it took quite a while to make though. each of those pictures of kenshin i extracted from their backgrounds, and the lightning was made with a filter. I have about 8 or so layers for every picture of kenshin and the lightning/background.

But it was fun to make for my first test banner :D

I love Kenshin myself. I've only seen the first three volumes of the tv series though, although I must say that I am a big Sanosuke fan. He's sooooo cute! And the sword thingie...don't know how to spell it's name so I wont even attempt it...just suits him so well.

By the way, nice banner! ^^

thank you. I like to be noticed, hehe :D

ya, sanosuke is awesome, he teams up with kenshin later (good team =) ) kenshin cuts his big sword though :( , sucks he was cool with it. I am on episode 28 myself.
Have you ever seen the samurai X OVA? it is the history
of kenshin and his childhood, if not i really seriously recomend it.

dan.. you actually.. O_O sound smart when you post on message boards.. ...... lol ;)

anywho.. dan.. i suggest that you take more time.. banners are peices of art man! art cant be rushed.. the speed should come natural.. :) most of my banners have 30+ layers.. and usually take anywhere from half an hour to 4 hours.. (most of the time, near an hour or so)

anywho.. i still think you did a good first try :)

hmm is that an insult or like, a compliment?
eh, oh well. That WAS my first banner, it isn't
going to have 30+ layers for my first banner it
was just a 'lil quick fun banner I made for some spare
time I had. It doesn't really matter how long or how many
layers a banner has as long as it looks good and is good quality. But hey!
you have made about 100+ or so times as many banners
as me so what can I say? :p After I get the hang of it my banners will increase
in quality though. until then I'll keep trying :D (Man I just love these 'lil faces, don't you?:toothy: )

Nice banner there. Heh I asked my mom to get me some Kenshin dvd's for xmas. I had to explain how there were 4 eps on each dvd, and that I had the first few. I hope she doesn't get me the ones I have >=\, gah parents, they should hire teens to help them figure out what the hell their kids want, heh would stop a lot of confusion.