OtakuBoards

Sword of Destiny:New World Order[play]

9mm Avenger

OOC: Um . . . isn't Kaioshin's name in this thing Saber?

*~*~~*~*~~''

[I]Sere runs alongside Liam.[/I] You said brother . . . what was that all about? And that armband? Who did you snitch [I]that[/I] beauty from? And since [I]when[/I] have you been talking with demons? [I]Sere sighs frustratedly.[/I] I swear, you drive me batty some days . . .

Liam: That's a bit of a bad pun isn't it?

[I]Sere stares at Liam for a moment, confused, then realizes what exactly he's talking about, and shrugs.[/I] Sorry . . . you still haven't answered my questions.

Liam: :stops and looks at Sere: For one, I've been talking to demons for quite some time, and the rest isn't for you to know, got it?

[I]Sere glares at Liam for a moment, then smiles and sics Nani on him.[/I]

Liam: Hey!

*~*~~''

FYI--I just found out a few days ago that my dragon's name means 'what' in Japanese . . .

Liam: *holds nani at an arms distance* alright. . .I'll tell you. .

When I was younger. .a horde of vampires attacked my village, I was bitten, and just as they were about to kill me. .Djek jumped in front of the blast, he ended up as a demon, I stayed half vampire with extra powers. .

Sere: the armband?

Liam: when we were travelling. .I spotted the armband hidden in the forest, on an altar. . .he and i agreed to race for it. I got there first and have had it since. .It has kept me an inch from death. .

Saber: There's no need to run, we are safe - for now! Liam I understand that you are half vampire - and as we have just witnessed, your connecetions with the demon world will prove to aid our journey.

Sere: So where do we go now?

Saber: We will follow our current path - keep your guard up, these woods are dangerous!

*Whilst walking Liam's vampire senses pick up a sound*

Liam: There sounds like there are a lot of people just north of theis direction.

*The group walk towards the direction*

Siren: I can smell something - like cooked boar

Kool: Look smoke - that must be the smell!

Saber: It's a village. Let's approach with caution

*They approach the village*

• 2 months later...
:mad: :flaming: :angry2: :cussing: :evil3:

THIS IS SOOOOOOOOO ANNOYING, WHY DO PEOPLE SIGN UP 4 GAMES, BUT DONT RESPOND!!!!

WILL ONE OF THE MODERATORS PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD!!!!!

I'M THE ONLY 1 THAT USES IT

• 3 weeks later...
I ORDER A MODERATOR TO CLOSE THIS THREAD (sorry to get so nasty but I really liked this thread and now noone is responding) IF NOT I SHALL SPAM THIS THREAD SO MUCH, THE MODERATORS WILL HATE MY BLACK GUTS AND THE SPAM WILL DRIVE THEM TO INSANITY UNTIL THEIR HEADS EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i]
[B]Wo...Goos thing I quit this thread. This guy is going all spam-astic. [/B][/QUOTE]

Hell yeah!! I'm gonna transform to spam master!!! How come u quit the thread Neway?

Neway it doesn't matter

Nobody cares NEmore......:D .......:) .......:therock: .....-_- .....:( .....:bawl: .....:evil3:

This thing's kinda fallin' apart w/out MM and everyone to keep it alive . . . *shrugs* Oh well, the only thing anyone can do is beg people to come back . . . but what's done is done, and you've just gotta accept that this thing is good and DEAD.

Seriously, this thing is DEAD . . . give it up.

~!*Sere*!~