Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[FONT=Trebuchet MS]I'd like some constructive criticism on these. ^____^

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v460/para/Banners/KH%20Insider/Alter-ego2.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v460/para/Banners/myOtaku/Congratulations.png[/IMG]
(For Hinaru! Kekeke xD)

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v460/para/Banners/Pressies/For%20Peeps/zomgsheerwoe.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v460/para/Banners/Pressies/For%20Peeps/Pressietux.png[/IMG]

Riku got pwnt on that last one. xD

So yuss. Constructive criticism.[/FONT]
Posted
I really like the second one. it's really well done.

for the first one, maybe work on the typography a little. the text isn't all that great.
For the second one, the main stock seems a little out of place. it's hard to describe.
the last one is a little awkward also. the riku image seems stretched out and needs to be a little lightened.

pretty good though even if i only pointed out the things that needed to be worked on. :)
Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Wow... these are really wonderful. n.n I really love those images you used... would you mind telling me where you got them from? I've been looking for those everywhere... XD

Anywho, about your wonderful banners.. n.n

At first glance, I don't really see anything wrong with your banners except what jigglyness pointed out. Although, the picture of Peter and Spider-Man in the background look kinda stretched.. try not to overstretch it too much. But the rest of the banner lookd good. n.n

So, all in all, your banners are good except for some stretching, font pickings and placing of pictures. I really love your KH banners.. awesome.. make me one!! XD

Well, I really can't wait to see more of your work! Keep it up![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v460/para/Banners/myOtaku/hinaru.jpg[/IMG]

omfg im a dork cuz i liek making tags ferr Hinaru lol

Kay I'm done. KW, PM me with the pictures you'd like and I'll PM them back. What kind of banner do you want? As for the Spidey tag goes, I didn't actually modify the background pic in anyway. Just cropped. xD

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...