Guest Matt Posted December 18, 2001 Posted December 18, 2001 have any of you seen that movie?? it's the greatest. extreamly funny. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: if you haven't seen it, see it this weekend.
Guest Posted December 18, 2001 Posted December 18, 2001 Well just from the previews I hated it. It seemed stupid. Just not much of a good storyline. I didn't see it and know it sucks. no offence to people who like it that is.
BabyGirl Posted December 18, 2001 Posted December 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyaman [/i] [B]Well just from the previews I hated it. It seemed stupid. Just not much of a good storyline. I didn't see it and know it sucks. no offence to people who like it that is. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Well way to judge a book by its cover. I saw it, and it was awesome. Humorous, sexy crook guys, great plot, completely unpredictable...I would love to see it again :wave:[/color]
Va Voulez Posted December 18, 2001 Posted December 18, 2001 A few of my freinds went and saw it. They said it was very good. I was supposed to see it with the, but I decided to go see Monsters Inc. instead.
Lady Macaiodh Posted December 18, 2001 Posted December 18, 2001 is that the one w/ george clooney, brad pitt, & matt damon? w/ the casino heist? i do want to see [I]that [/I] movie, if that's the one you mean. there are a lot of movie threads today.
Fall Posted December 18, 2001 Posted December 18, 2001 Yes yes, very good movie. I liked as one of the best movies I've ever seen.
Justin Posted December 18, 2001 Posted December 18, 2001 Ah, I wanted to see it this past weekend, but I chose the company of my far more attractive girlfriend-to-be over George Clooney and Brad Pitt(I think Brad Pitt is in it, isn't he?) -Justin
Guest Altron Gundam Posted December 18, 2001 Posted December 18, 2001 What does Julia Roberts do in it?
PiroMunkie Posted December 18, 2001 Posted December 18, 2001 [SIZE=1]Umm...... I haven't even heard of it??? What the heck is it about and whatnot?[/SIZE]
Suikojin Posted December 18, 2001 Posted December 18, 2001 that movie was great! im from vegas and i luved it! o and julia roberts plays the wife of the casio owner she is also the ex-wife of george cloony, so it gets kinnda funny how george gets the casino guy back! u have to see this movie, it great!:raspberry
Heaven's Cloud Posted December 18, 2001 Posted December 18, 2001 [color=indigo]I saw O11 last week, it was most likely the most enjotable movie I have seen in a long time, I think because it had no value to it...ie:no moral significance.[/color]
Ryan Posted December 18, 2001 Posted December 18, 2001 [size=1] Nope, I haven't seen it but yes, I do want to see it and by the way most of you are rating it I wnat to see it bad![/size]
Guest Master O Beans Posted December 19, 2001 Posted December 19, 2001 Heh - well since you all seemed to like it soo much, I called up a few friends...and that's what we're doing tonight! Yay! ...oh how I do love BREAK! double YAY! :excited: :toothy: Anyhoo, if this movie sucks...you all shall recieve a minimum of Three (3) Beans Shots. :butthead: Muahahaha
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now