Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This is a Thread to help my make a better RPG. Since this is my first RP i would appreciate any Comment you have so I will not make the same mistakes in the future. And if you want to talk about what is going on in the Thread RPG PM me or Write here. Thank you.

This was actually an experiment to see if any one would join the RP because my posting is aparently the mark of death for some forums. I hope this will break the curse. :animedepr
Posted
It depends on how you post. Everyone has different writing styles. Some add more info and more detail but it takes longe. People enjoy those more. Some people whp do script and don't seperate key events tend to kill forums. Posting length also effects things
Posted
[quote name='Sazabi']It depends on how you post. Everyone has different writing styles. Some add more info and more detail but it takes longe. People enjoy those more. Some people whp do script and don't seperate key events tend to kill forums. Posting length also effects things[/quote]


I do admit I write stories in script form however one story that I wrote that was probably my best and most liked called Hunters was written in script form. I have tried a lot of times to write in the regular style but it usually goes wrong somewhere for ex. when I was known as Vlade Rayne one story I wrote was written in regular form the story bombed. I don't know if it was my inexpedience but then I realized that I am more descriptive in Script form then in regular. Hunters was liked by friends and people I didn't know. Because of this I write in script form. I guess it is time to practice with the regular style.

Sorry for the off topic rant i just want folks to know how i felt.
Posted
Let me send you some of my stories. Only one was in script form. i do admit i wanted to write that way when I first signed up but I force d myself to become better in the other ways It just takes time and practice.
Posted
Ok This is how we do the P vs P match we will do a Poll who ever wins the poll wins the match the other loses. Me and Sabizi thought this would be a good idea so the First PVP Poll is on the RP now. GET TO VOTING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...