OtakuBoards

Konoha Fan Fix Pt. 1: Hota-kun and her 'Brothers' (The Bane of Konoha Appears!)

Guest RockHinata-san

Guest RockHinata-san
KONNICHIWA! :catgirl: Well, this is my first post... I thought of the charecters that aren't really in Naruto when I first got sucked in. Thank you for reading (bows in respect) :D
Umino Kurohotaru woke up, as usual, 3 hours later than her brother Iruka. "Kosu... Jigoku..." she hissed. "Grrrrrr... WHY THE HELL DOES HE NEVER TRY TO WAKE ME UP!!! FRIGGIN BASTAAAARD!" she screamed, her sharp tounge as piercing as ever. She pulled on her usual black tank and red miniskirt as she bolted through the door, chewing her onigiri breakfast with a passion. "I'll kill 'im... I swear to God, Satan, and Buddha, I'll kill Dolphin Boy with his own big ass shuriken... I'm gonna kill Onii-san... I'M GONN". Kurohotaru stopped short as she ran into Hyuga Neji. "Yo, watch it, White Eyes! I'm trying to walk here!" she said. "Hey, YOU watch it, Firefly Girl! Or did you zone out, like the little freak of nature you are? Well, answer me." Neji said cruelly. Kurohotaru was taken back. Neji was always cruel to Kurohotaru, but it always hurt like Hell when someone said things like that to her.
"Neji... You... You shut up, you moron..." she said. Kurohotaru had to put with Neji since she was in the Academy. Umino Kurohotaru was, as a lot of people said, "An exceptionally talented girl with the capacity to do great things if she would focus on what's of importance and take some time from her busy schedule to enjoy the other girls in the Village.", which basically meant "A smart-ass bitch who couldn't do jack if she actually stopped daydreaming and disobeying her sensei who would make her into a mind-numb vegetable and stop running around like a psyco with his butt on fire and poison her mind by carrying out a conversation with the Haruno and Yamanaka freak who were responsible for getting her kicked out of the kunoichi who she actually owes her sanity to for getting her out of that madhouse they call a learning facility.". "Well, you are a freak of" THOK! "OOOW! THE FU... Lee!" Neji said, rubbing his head where Lee hit him with his crutch. "Neji, do not talk to Umino-sama like that ever again." Lee said. "OOONIIIIIIIIIII-SAAAAN!" Kurohotaru screamed as she hugged Lee. Kurohotaru had known Lee since she entered the Academy. They were closer than blood, considering they had the freaky ability to read each others minds. They also shared a love for mildly spicy curry rice. As far as Kurohotaru was concerned, Lee was more of her brother than Iruka.
"Naruto-kun and Konjo-sama were looking for you. They told me to take you to the forest." Lee said with a smirk. Uzumaki Naruto was her other mind connection brother, and Maito Konjoko was her beloved Ane-san. The three of them were her only friends besides Uchiha Kagekura, Sasuke's younger twin, and Shizune. But, Kagekura was in Sunagakure, and Shizune was busy serving Old Lady Tsunade, the bane of Kurohotaru's existence. "Come on, this way, close your eyes and take my hand!" Lee chuckled. "What's going on?" Kurohotaru asked in a mildly-annoyed, mildly-bemused voice. "Ooooooooh, you'll see, Hota-kun! You'll see!" Lee laughed.
TO BE CONTINUED... EVENTUALLY! :animestun

Thank you once again for reading! I'm sorry if the last one sucked! :animeswea I'm trying my best! Well, here's my second NFF! Enjoy! :p
"NARUTO!! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE AIMING THAT BLASTED THING!! YOU'RE GONNA KILL SOMEONE! LIKE ME!!!" Maito Konjoko screamed as Naruto almost hit her with a shuriken. "Uh... Oops? Hehehe, sorry Konjo-chan!" he laughed. "Well, please be more careful, Young Genin!" she said with a smile. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! SISSY! I GOT STUCK!! AGAIN!!!" Nekohina, Konjoko's younger sister, screamed. Konjoko and Naruto both developed a sweatdrop. Konjoko pulled her long black hair out of her face and... sat down! "Try to get out of it yourself, Ginkitsune." Konjoko said, using her sister's real name. "YOU'RE MEAN, MAITO MAIYUKI! AND WHEN YOU'RE ASLEEP TONIGHT I'LL CUT OFF ALL YOUR PRECIOS HAIR! YOOOUUUU WIIIIL BEEEEE BAAAALD AAAS AAAA HOOOOTDOOOOOG!!!!" Nekohina screamed at the top of her lungs. "......... Did you just say 'bald as a hotdog'? The blood's running into your brain......." Konjoko muttered. She pulled out a kunai and got Nekohina out of her elaborate string trap.
"The most mindless prattle of idiots I've ever heard." Uchiha Itachi said, twirling his Katana. "I'm bored!" Kisame exclaimed. "Now, now, boys. They are much more intellegent than you give them credit for." Himekumo said as she combed her beautiful, silky, corn-silk blonde hair. She pulled out her Katana and motioned for the two to follow. Neither moved. "Well then. Suki Itachi-kun, care to lead?" she asked as she cuddled up to her boyfriend. "Yes." he said, looking at her with his blood red Sharingan. "I claim dibs on Maito. The [i]older [/i] one." she said. Himekumo and Konjoko hated each other with a passion. Well, Konjoko had slapped Himekumo's little Nii-chan! Was it Gaara's fault that Lee didn't know when to quit? From there on out, they had become arch-rivals. Until they found out Himekumo was part of Akatsuki. Then everyone in Konoha hated her. Even Kagekura Ne-chan...
A shuriken went past Konjoko's head and landed in the tree she was sitting under. She was about to scold Naruto when she saw a green liquid fall from the shuriken. "Himekumo..." Konjoko said as she glared at the tall, pale, Gothic-Blonde genius who stood before her. "Hey, Maito. Wanna play rough?" Himekumo smirked.
"Bring it on."
TO BE CONTINUED... EVENTUALLY! :animestun

[color=#cd6619]I'm sorry RockHinata-san but this thread has to be closed due to the fact that it lacks the one important requirement: a [b]rating[/b]. But the good news is that you can recreate your thread with the appropriate rating ^_^.

THREAD CLOSED.

[/color][color=#cd6619]Wow, [b]RockHinata-san[/b], you're just a writing machine, aren't you? Well, I can see that you're a new member here but I'm sorry to that I have to close this thread because like I said in your Part 2, this lacks a rating and ratings are the most important and most needed standards in the OB Anthology.

You can recreate this thread if you wish with the right ratings.

THREAD CLOSED.[/color]