OtakuBoards

What's your favorite anime superpower/personality/ general attribute?

KyuubiKhaos

well, i know that people can have a favorite anime/manga character. But, when it comes to a superpower, special ability, personality trait, etc., what's your favorite, and why?

My favorite personality is that of Hiei from YuYu Hakusho. Dark, arrogant, yet with a soft side. Hiei just seems to spark my interest(not that i'm [B]gay[/B] or anything.

when it comes down to a superpower, Kazuma's(s-CRY-Ed) ShellBullet Fist takes it all the way home! first, you have to love the appearance. A giant orange arm mutated from your own arm, with three spikes(first level), then a gold plate-like object(second level) on your back. and the arm itself just [B]screams[/B] "beastly" all over it! and [B]then[/B], comes the best part- the last form. a full body makeover based on the Lv. 2, your whole body is covered in gold, with a long orange hood over your head. and [B]BOTH[/B] arms contain the power of the alter!

enough about the looks-let's talk power! the ShellBullet is [I]the[/I] most destructive alter there is! how can you lose with an alter with(i forgot to mention this before) speed that matches its strength?! you can't!

But those are just my takes on this. I'd really like to hear what others have to say about this.

One thing amongst all anime characters (a good majority of them) that make them my favorites is how able and strong they are based on their own strength. I am all for being able to rely and even enhance your own abilities without the need for help from anything outside or unnatural (i.e vegeta becoming majin vegeta or naruto using the kyuubi). Most of my favorite characters are intellegent, mentally strong, and reliant on their own resolve and abilities.

Placing together an ideal mix for myself taking my favorite power/personality/attribute etc etc i would be a tactical and logical intellectual, when dealing with my enemies or competition perhaps boastful about it and mixing confidence with arrogance, with others and those dear to me I would be helpful as a willing bestower of knowledge where it applies as well as protective.

When it comes to powers, as i said i prefer those who rely on their own ability whether it be Ed's natural alchemy abilities that make him a prodigy, rock lee's incredible hand to hand fighting technique and prowess, or kenshin or jin (from samurai champloo) incredible swordsmanship ability. When it comes to extraordinary or supernatural powers i prefer anything that is mind related to inflict torture on a person's mental state or usage of psychological domination (i.e mangekyou sharingan, Legato bluesummer's power, etc)

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Some of my most favorite anime superpowers are the powers that aren't unoriginal. Sure, people with freaking huge swords could be cool, but how many anime characters use [B][I]THREE[/I][/B] swords, two in each hand and one in mouth? One. Namely Roronoa Zorro.

And sure, shooting fireballs across the room into someone's face could be satisifing, but how 'bout streching your head from across the room into someone's face? I only know one character that can do this also. Monkey D. Luffy.

How a reindeer that can turn into a gigantic ball of fluff to protect himself? Tony Tony Chopper.

[ShamelessPlug]Once how all these people come from One Piece.[/ShamelessPlug];)[/FONT][/COLOR]

By the way, I love your avatar [b]Tatsubei Yagyu[/b]. v^.^

I think lately, one of my favorite personalities has been Fuu from Samurai Champloo. Although she's not perfect, and often nags Jin and Muugen, she's a good person, and not a sideline character when a fight comes.
And now, here comes the fan in me. The best special power/ability I can think of right now is Tsukasa's Guardian from .hack//SIGN.

Personality...I don't know, I just perfer the quiet, kinda act like Itachi, Sasuke, and those quiet people like Gaara.

Super power...hm...sharingan? >.> I know, I'm obsessed. Sharingan because it's strong and basicly because it's not normal for someone with red eyes and some dots in your eye to come to school, they'll probably call the police there then. ^-^ LOL!

Guest Gun Preacher
personality: Vash and wolfwood always flriting with the ladies and goffen around

power: sharingun to copy the abilites of others

I like guys who have a fun and outgoing personality like Gojyo from Saiyuki, and guys who look dark and mean, but once you get to know them aren't that bad like Vincent Valentine. So I guess I have a long list of guys that have personalities like that......

[QUOTE=Prons]Simple. Giant Super Robot.

Ah, how I yearn for the era when anime was all aobut how much *** the main robot can kick.[/QUOTE]

ah, the greatness of giant super robots (is this the prons I think it is? Should I be surprised there wasn't a shameless plug for Ideon?)

To me, style is really important. Anybody can beat people up/save the world/get the girl but it takes style to use a fishing pole or a cross as your weapon.

The coolest people are the ones that just make you want to be friends with them. No matter how they act you always like them (gon freeks from hunter x hunter). They use their own strength and never give up. :cool:

The best power is all of them i love every power as long as i understand them. :animeknow

:triforce:

Guest Kenshin-Kyo
I'd have to say the crazy fighting types catch me. The ones that are like, "So the worlds at war. Who gives a hell! 'Slong as I get ta fight [I]something[/I] !"

As for super power, I'd have to say speed. I mean, if you can beat the hell outta someone before they even knew you where there, I mean common, right?

Id have to say that I don?t really have a favorite power or personality trait, but rather favorite item. I love when a character has a sword and is good with it. Of course i've never much cared for modern wepontry, so i have a thing for swords.

Of course the ability to blow things up or other such things are also fun, kind of like how Inuyasha has a sword but he has the windscar and backlash wave :).

Guest ZelldaKimiTensh
What's your favorite anime superpower/personality/ general attribute?

suerpower: well....it's teleporting.
personality:mhm kocy but sweet
thats all but my fav. item......wip or sword or bow

[INDENT][COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]ZelldaKimiTensh, posting just a list is not permitted. If you wish to reply to the question, explain your answers to help further the conversation. Future posts like this, will be considered spam and deleted without warning. -r2[/SIZE][/COLOR][/INDENT]

Guest SasukeUzumaki
Well if i can chose my superpower than it would be rasengan.I mean that rasengan is one of the strongest attack that i have ever seen and the best people in the show know how to use it.(namely [spoiler]the fourth hokage[/spoiler],[spoiler]Naruto[/spoiler] and [spoiler]Jiryaia[/spoiler])

[INDENT][COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]SasukeUzumaki, welcome to Otakuboards. Before you continue to post, please make an effort to read the rules. Spoiler tags should be used when revealing plot information. This is because not everyone is as caught up with a series as you are and ruining the plot for the is not only rude, but against the rules.
Not only that, your post quality is bordering on spam. Using propper spacing, grammar, and capitalizations will help bring your post quality up, and make your posts easier to read.
If any future posts break the rules, they will be deleted without warning. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the other moderators. -r2[/SIZE][/COLOR][/INDENT]