OtakuBoards

My Yaoi Fanfic

KawaiiNekoboy

[quote name='KawaiiNekoboy']Anyone want to read my Fanfic Neko Love? It has some Yaoi it it. (Yaoi as in Hugging and kissing only) I'm done with Chap3 but if anyone wants to read it I will post it.[/quote]
err hugging and kissing isn't yaoi, that's shouen Ai and no i haven't, i only read yaoi. I am actaully looking for a FMA with ed x envy, ed being the seme

[color=#b0000b][size=1]The best place on the OB to look for feedback on your writing is over in the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=87]Anthology Forum[/url]. (Make sure you read the rules before posting there, or your thread will be closed and deleted. :) )

[quote name='duoikari]err hugging and kissing isn't yaoi, that's shouen Ai and no i haven't, [b]i only read yaoi.[/b'] I am actaully looking for a FMA with ed x envy, ed being the seme[/quote]That seems like an awfully narrow view of life, don't you think?[/color][/size]

[color=darkblue][size=1]Since Sara was kind enough to guide you in the right direction, there's not really much reason to keep this open, is there?

That being said, thread closed[/color][/size]